[NINE]

A/N: finally updating a chapter lol enjoy, this chapter will be inspired by divergent so credit to neil burger / Veronica Roth

Y/N POV

"Doctor creel"

"Doctor creel"

I was currently walking in the hallway. I was looking around until someone bumped my shoulder. Scarlet. "Hey baby," she says poking my shoulder. I smiled at her. One week ago I and scarlet passed all of our time together, it was great.

About Henry well, I haven't talked to him for two days. After what happened in his room we started making out the next day. Over and over until he stopped talking to me. Today was my test  and Henry is the doctor who will help us, Papa decided even if I asked him if it could be anyone else, he said no.

"So how are you today," scarlet asked me with a nice smile making her teeth shine a little "I'm good thanks to you for asking but I'm so stressed out about meeting him again," I say biting my nails as we stopped walking " I know that you're but y'all haven't fuck of anything so it won't be awkward," she said trying to comforting me.

" Thanks for reminding me that I'm still a virgin," I say rolling my eyes "y/n it's completely normal you're only seventeen," she says smiling at me " so? You did it" I say " take your time y/n also, all the guys here are ugly beside Henry," she says wiggling her eyebrows "fuck I forgot .. papa's hot," she said laughing "ew gross," I say fake gagging ( my own character y/n is getting on my nerves bye)

"Fuck! Scarlet, I gotta go it's my test" I say nervously "you coming with me?" I asked her. She nodded.

We finally arrived at where the test was. The room was dark and empty.. only a simple brown chair was in the middle. "I want two lines! The first lines will be the girls and the other one will be the guys!" Papa say yelling. "Why do they separate us," scarlet says whispering at me

"I've got no ideas" I say whispering back. All the kids were done .. only I and scarlet didn't do it " number 013, your turn" papa say as I walked in. "Hello love," Henry said to me as I sat on the chair "hi.." I say. Henry was standing in front of me , making me look very short.

"Are you ready?" He asked me kindly " if im being honest.. no" I say stressed. Henry was now on his knees "you need to be very calm or it won't work" he say taking my hand " what is the test exactly?" I say looking at him "I can't explain it but it's like your mind is in another dimension. I will watch everything with the machine" he say pointing at a weird machine "what will happen" I ask " you need to do two challenge... the challenges will be your biggest fears"

"What if I can't do it?" I ask " you'll die" he simply say. My heart was beating fast "are you nervous" he say moving closer "no I know I can do it" I say confident.. but he knew I was nervous because he suddenly placed one of his hand on my heart feeling my heart palpitations "mmh" he say looking at me "liar" he say making eyes contact with me "I'm not lying doctor creel" I say looking at him back making him smirk