[THIRTEEN]

I WAS WALKING IN                                THE HALLWAY~

I WAS WALKING IN
THE HALLWAY~

I couldn't believe that scarlet was gone because of me, I should've listened to her. I felt guilty and I was mad at myself for being rude to her.

I needed a strategy that I could escape this place and finally see the real world and real people other than kids who have superpowers.

I need to go with Henry. A week ago eleven told me not to trust him, but why? Henry is kind and protective. I couldn't imagine him hurting me or hurting anyone.

I need to make sure that number thirteen doesn't say a word to papa about me and Henry or both of us will get in big trouble.

I was now in the room where papa made it, especially for me. Since I was young I called it "the comfort room" it was my escape from reality. There was a couch with a lot of things to eat and in the corner of the room was a small library with books.

Sadly, I've read all the books since I've been here forever. I've asked papa multiple times to buy new ones but he said " continue to read those books." But eventually, I stopped reading them when I started growing up.

I suddenly heard a loud groan.. it wasn't like a normal groan it was a painful one. I ignored it and started reading one of the books in the library

"You're weak," a familiar voice said. I tried to ignore it but the groan was loud and there was a crying sound. I stands up from the brown couch and made my way out of the room. The sound was coming from the rainbow room.

When I entered the room no one was there until I saw someone crawling on the floor holding her stomach, it was eleven.

I quickly got on my knees to be on her level "oh my, what happened to you eleven" she looked at me and tears began to fall on her cheeks again "they-they did to me" she said groaning in pain

I looked at her confused not understanding what she meant by what they did to me.. "what? I don't understand who's they?" She was breathing very loud and I could see that she was panicking

"The-the other kids," she said looking down "did they hurt you," I asked her examining her body to see any bruises "- they keep pushing me and called me weak, I told her to stop but-but didn't," she says crying. I hugged her feeling sorry for her

"We need to go tell papa" she quickly looked at me in fear "no! No, they are in danger" I furrowed my eyebrows confused "what?"

"Papa, danger! Papa not good" she yelled making me back away from her "papa is good, he wants us to be safe that's why we're here! So the bad people don't take us from him and experiment on us" I yelled back making her finch.

"No! Papa is the bad" suddenly someone inter the room, it was Henry. "Henry tell her!" Eleven cried. I ran behind the light brown table acting like I would be safe behind it "tell me what" I say locking eyes with Henry.

"Y/n you need to listen to eleven" I laughed at his comment " excuse me? She's the one that told me not to trust you and now you guys are what? Best friends! What the fuck is going on"

"Y/n.. papa is no good! He just wants to experiment on you both and you are in danger here. We need to leave this place tonight.. please just trust me! The lab and papa are dangerous"  I stared at the ground

"No" I simply replied "no?" He chuckled "I'm the one who decides here sweetheart you're stuck with me."
I looked at him disturbed "is this some kind of fucked up dream?" I said as my hands were shaking

"Listen, sweetheart, this is not a dream or anything. Papa is not a good guy. Do you remember the plan we had in mind for escaping this place? It's tonight we need to do it tonight or we will be in here forever" I looked around the room trying to not look in his eyes.

"And since when eleven is the part of the plan?" I finally looked at him "she's way stronger than you think she could help us" he simply said "join us y/n and we can finally escape" he said once again "so you're telling me that the kids didn't even touch eleven and it was a plan to make me come in here?" I yelled

"Keep it down," Henry said calmly and I do as he asked. "Yes it was a plan to make you come in the rainbow room but you wouldn't listen, you think that papa is good and I know if we just asked you, you would probably ignore us" I looked down once again "I'm in," I said, will I regret my decision?

 "Yes it was a plan to make you come in the rainbow room but you wouldn't listen, you think that papa is good and I know if we just asked you, you would probably ignore us" I looked down once again "I'm in," I said, will I regret my decision?