[SEVEN]

A/n: before starting wtf 30k read? Tysm and also yes this is fast like they're already making out in chapter 7 but their relationship will be toxic ( he got a soft spot for her) so they won't be together for now.

Did the chapter so long to write it took me 2hrs bc I didn't know how to describe it? So votes

Y/N POV

❝soft lips

❝soft lips.❞

"In my room" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him surprised and he took my arm harshly. We were now in the hallway. " you got a room" I say confused "if you can call it a room. Where did u think I slept" he asked questioning "I don't know, on papa's floor like a little puppy," I say joking but he didn't take it as a joke

"Brenner doesn't own anyone here" he looked at me while walking fast to go into his room. We finally arrived. I was playing with my fingers nervously as he was opening his door with his card.

I was finally in. I looked at it rapidly. It has some pictures of him when he was younger " that's you?" I say " yes" he simply responded "who's this girl," I say raising my eyebrow as I pointed at the photo " she's my sister" he responded quickly "oh. Where is she right now?" I asked. He glanced at me and said " she died"

I looked at him "oh I'm sorry" I say quickly apologizing "it was a long time so it's ok" "how did she die if you don't mind me asking" I say curious about it " oh um she got sick and died" he said, I looked at him with 'sorry' eyes.

I was currently sitting on his bed, talking to him about anything that came to my mind. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips "why are you looking at me like that" I say confused "I like your eyes" he say simply complimenting me

"Thank you" a laugh escaped my mouth. He leaned closer..very close. I could feel my heart beating faster. " I really want to kiss you" I looked at him surprised. My cheeks turned pink from blushing.

"Can I ?" he asked giving me consent, I nodded. his lips mashed against me as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. I hungrily pushed back, my mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. His hand against mysoft cheeks as I gripped his head firmly as if to keep him from escaping. I worked my mouth against his their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

He pulled away. After kissing my soft lips, his lips slowly kissed my neck making a soft whimper leaving my mouth. Suddenly a loud knock at the door interrupted us. I quickly pulled away trying to fix my now, ruined lipstick and Henry fixed his hair as his lips were now red from kissing.

Henry quickly walked to the door and opened it. A cute girl with dark brown hair was at the door. "Sup," she said quickly. I looked weirdly at Henry confused. "Have y'all been fucking" she says laughing. Henry glared at her "excuse me who are you" he say

"Oh I'm Scarlet," she says smiling "what do you want," he says opening the door so she could enter the room. " I don't know, this old smelly dude told me to come to see you, this place is wack," she said looking at the room "are you new here," I asked shyly "yep I think. I fell asleep in my mom's car and suddenly I was in a smelly ass bed" she laughed

"Dude are you fucking with all your patient or some shit because I'm open to it" I laughed but he glared at me making me shut up.