[CHAPTER FOURTEEN]

This chapter is kinda short since it's my first chapter in a while. Thank u to everyone who comment on this story yall r so funny and also so kind it really gives me motivation.

NOTES: I'm currently re-writing the book because i don't like it but I'm keeping the same plots etc...

BLOODY HANDS
(Part one)

Today is the day that I and Henry are supposed to escape the lab. I couldn't sleep because I was overthinking so much.

I looked at the clock and it was currently five in the morning.I was looking at the celling until I suddenly heard my door opening, I went under my blanket thinking that whatever was now In my room ,my blanket would protect me.

"Y/n" someone whispered. I immediately recognized it as Henry.

"Henry? What are you doing here"

"It's the time y/n.. are you sure you want to do this?" He say taking my hands. I saw a small figure behind him, it's eleven.

« I think I am..what if somethings goes wrong? » I say worried. What if something bad happen that stop us from escaping the lab.

« Nothings wrong is going to happen I promise you. Just meet me at the closet » he say looking at eleven and I

« What closet » eleven finally spoke. We both turned to look at her. She seemed anxious.

« Y/n know. Just bring her ok » Henry say looking at me before leaving. I nodded. « Cmon eleven we need to move before papa finds us » i took her hand.

We entered the closet and after a minute a loud alarm rings. Eleven gasped and hidded behind me as I walked over to open the door.I gasped as what I was seeing in front of me. A lot of body was on the floor and I could recognize one of them. Ms Beatrice our therapist.

« What is going on » eleven say looking at the bodies on the floor.

As I looked around, they were some broken tiles and blood all over the wall.

« Do you hear that » she nodded her head. I run through one of the doctor's bodies and picked up the radio.

« Oh my god » I yelled a tear rolled down my pink cheeks. Eleven walked throward me picking up the radio.

« Screams » she says gasping. Some kids or even doctors were screaming for help. Eleven put the radio down

She pointed at the door that said exit. We walked discretely. Suddenly Henry came running in our direction " we need to leave right now! We don't have much time papa's gone crazy" he said taking my hand kinda leaving eleven behind but she followed us.

"Henry..?" I say quietly. He Ignored me still running throward the exit "Henry!" I yelled. He stopped making eleven bump into him

"Why is your hand all bloody..?"