[FIVE]

Y/N POV
(The photo🧍🏼‍♀️ yummy)

Y/N POV(The photo🧍🏼‍♀️ yummy)

❝we're alike .❞

A/n: hey guys before starting this book .. y'all r so kind of like wtf and these comments got me ngl💀 I will answer a question are we bald ? No wtf never I'm sorry but I just can't.

Today was a sunny day I could tell. I woke up at seven in the morning because I wanted to get ready to meet Henry for our teaching lessons. I put on some mascara, concealer, highlighters and finally some red lipstick.

Once I was done I adjusted my hospital-looking robe. I waited ten minutes and finally, I heard a 'bib'. It was Henry. He entered the room smiling at me kindly « good morning y/n you look lovely » I smiled and replied « thank you» trying to hide my blushing.

"I sadly won't be able to help you today," he says looking into my eyes. My smile immediately dropped. "Why is that?" I say confused. I thought today would be a good day to spend time with him and get to know him but I'm so fucking stupid.

"I will be with 012 today," he says smiling. I turned red from anger. " what the fuck? Why" I say even more confused. This bitch is stealing everything from me. What after? Eleven?

"I'm helping her studying," he says looking around my room " uhh what about me," I say kind of offended, he's gonna drop me for this piece of shit?
"I helped you last night didn't I?" he say looking back at me "I wanted. You know what never mind" I say walking out of the room.

from the corner of my eyes, I saw 012 smiling. She was wearing jewelry and lipstick. Where the fuck did she get that. I didn't know what to do so I went to the rainbow room and I saw eleven sittings alone on the chair. I haven't seen her for two days.

"Omg hi," I say smiling at her "hi," she says back "y/n.. Do you know a Henry," she says trying her best to Speak " yes I do why are you asking me this," I say confused "he. I don't think you should trust him," she says worry "uh why"

"I'm just warning you," she says as she walks away. Suspicious if you're asking me. I quickly went in the hallway to look for eleven but suddenly someone took my arm harshly but I couldn't scream because he/she quickly covered my mouth with his/her hands.

I was now in a small closet with the mysterious person suddenly he opened the light and it was Henry. "What the shit you scared me," I say scared "I'm sorry princes I couldn't talk to you anywhere else," he says. We were so close I could feel our bodies touching.

"Why. Why couldn't you" I say confused as my heart was beating so fast"it's 012 she kept discussing weird things about that I shouldn't trust you," he said clearing his throat. Me? I'm the sweetest person you could even meet I would never hurt anyone.

"Well, that's weird because elven said the same thing about you henry," I say as I tried to back away. Henry stepped closer making our bodies touch again "well.." he said whispering beside my ear "I guess we're alike"