[FOUR]

A/n: before starting tysm for 10k reads what the fuck ? I'm so grateful and tbh the comments are the only thing that's keeping me from updating and 001 ofc.
In this chapter we won't talk about what happened to eleven I will keep the suspense

Y/N POV  (lady looks at his hands)

❝I can be anything you want me to be

want me to be.❞

Today I woke up again from my (f/c) bed. I slept very late last night maybe four in the morning. I was very tired and only wanted to go back to sleep like every day.

I think today is the first teaching lesson with henry. I don't know how he could help me because he's a human without any powers but oh well.
I stood up after looking at the wall for probably ten minutes and started to do my makeup.

I started doing my lip by putting on some lip gloss. After I was done I did mascara and concealer to cover my eye bag. I also did my hair and put on my hospital-looking robe. I was kinda nervous about my first teaching lesson with him, not because I was nervous around him or anything but because I'm nervous about what he was going to tell me about my powers.

Someone knocked at my door and I unexpectedly hear a 'bipp' sound. It was Henry. "Hi," I say tiredly "hello," he says looking at me up and down " come with me" He took my arm harshly again .. I don't know why he's always doing that. "Where are we going," I say as I yawned

"In the office that no one ever uses, we need a private place," he says looking at my eyes while waking fast so no one could see us. Once we finally Arrived he closed the door quickly and took a chair for me to sit on. "Let's start.." he says leaning closer to me.

"Sure," I say smiling at him for the first time today
"How are you feeling today?" He says looking at me "good" I say confidently " y/n I want you to be honest or it won't work" he says calmly "uh kinda tired I didn't sleep well last night" I say once again

He took notes in his notebook. I feel like this isn't going to work and I will just be a fucking loser with weak powers for the rest of my life. "Stand up," he says licking his lips "why," I say confused, "I say stand up" I quickly did it.

" I want you to take that spoon and make it float," he says handing me a little spoon. I drop it in the air trying to make it float but it just landed on the floor.I looked stupid. " do it again," he said looking at what I was doing. I dropped the spoon in the air and nothing happened. " look this is going nowhere" I say rolling my eyes

"Come sit please," I looked at him and sat beside him on the blue couch " I need you to relax y/n.. I can see that you're nervous about something "I'm relaxed.. What are you? A psychotherapist" I say " I can be whatever you want me to be" he says looking directly at my eyes ( blushing and shit while writing this)

" tell me something that makes you angry," he says leaning very close "um," I say clearing my throat " papa and 012," I say quickly. He had a confused expression on his face "tell me what happened between you and 012 y/n"

"I tried to forgive her but I can't. She fucking ruined my life" I say furious " I'm listening" " you will judge me" I say looking down. " I'm not here to judge you y/n I'm here to help you," he says looking at my eyes

"Two years ago. I was fifteen years old. I met a guy his name was Charles he was sixteen and had power exactly like the rest of us" I took a deep breath and continued " after a month I fell in love with him. He was kind and beautiful he had the sweetest soul. After another month me and Charles wanted to go. Further in our relationship."

I looked at him and he was still listening " have you guys.." he say raising an eyebrow "oh God no" I say laughing " after four days 012 found out and. She told papa and I haven't seen him for two years now" I say taking a pause "he was my first love and probably my last one" Henry looked at my lips and went back to my eyes "I'm sorry y/n. I have an idea"