Chapter 2

After looking around the whole of the inside of the Hale House, underneath and most of the perverse all night looking for Lydia, we never found her, and I was really starting to worry. I decided to go home with Stiles, not really wanting to spend the night along, I place out my outfit for tomorrow and chuck it into a bag and meet Stiles back at his house, opening the front door and walking up into his bedroom. I open the bedroom door to see Stiles sitting on the bed with a box of cheese pizza, yes I like cheese pizza I'm very boring when it comes to topping.

"Since we haven't eaten in a while, I thought I would surprise you with pizza?" Stiles says smiling, as I place my bag down and walk over to him, sitting on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I think I rather do this" I say kissing him then pulling away pressing our foreheads together "Than get anything" I kiss him again, kissing hungrily as Stiles makes our lips move perfectly, like they always do. I rip off my black leather jacket, throwing it to the floor, Stiles takes off his jacket letting it fall next mine never once our lips moving apart. His hand moves up and down my back and I push our bodies onto the bed, my whole body on top of him, I move my knees to his sides and leans over him kissing him harder. His hands move from my hair, to my neck, to my back, to my ass, each hand moving every so often, gripping me in different places causing me to moan.

"Babe, I would love to do this, but I need food" Stiles says pushing me off him and grabs the pizza box.

"What about this shirt Stiles" I say gesturing to the 'I love you more than Pizza' shirt and he rolls his eyes.

The next morning we were both up and at it, I was wearing a grey crop top with the black leather jacket I wore the night before, a deep dark red mermaid maxi skirt, and black high heels boots. My hair was up in a donut bun and some parts of my hair were loose on my face. I smile into the mirror and we walk down stairs to watch Stiles' father run out the door and all we hear is

"Animal attack at cemetery, liver eaten"

We quickly drive to the school, needing to let Scott in on this information, since It could have been Lydia running around and breaking into a coffin at the local cemetery and taking some dead persons liver.

I cringe at the thought.

I walk onto the footpath, walking next to Stiles, picking at the skin around my finger nails with anxiety.

"She ate the liver?" Scott asks, confused and slightly disgusted at this.

"No we never said she ate it, it's just missing" I say to Scott, really hoping Lydia didn't actually eat a dead persons liver.

"You know what, even if she did who cares, it's the most nutritious part of the body" Stiles says, trying to act like it's not a big deal.

"I never ate anyone's liver" Scott says deadpanned, telling the truth, but we have to remember Lydia won't be a werewolf, because her bite never healed like Scott's did, it just stayed on her, but she didn't die, so she is something.