Chapter 5

Sitting in living room, watching the first season of Dance Moms, a show about six little girls doing dance numbers every week so that was either a solo or duet/trio and there was always a group number. All of them had different strengths. I was waiting for Allison to arrive, she was about three hours late, and she wasn't answering my calls, but I didn't want to concern Scott so I didn't call him to ask if she was with him, maybe she just fell asleep since it is late. Then there is a knock at my door and I unwrap my blanket and walk towards the door and open it, to find Allison, her hair was all over the place, she looked drained, she had bags under her eyes and her clothes were all dirty.

"What happened to you?" I ask in shock, ushering her inside my house and then closing the door.

"My father decided it was time to teach me a lesson in helping you guys stop his men from killing Isaac, he knew it was my arrow that hurt his men, so it was a lesson but also training, in case I was ever in a hostage situation. I was furious with him, because it started as me being taken and then finding my dad in a hostage situation, and then there was a bloody voice recording of someone asking me 'what would happen if you were bitten Allison? What would your father have to do'" Allison says walking over to my lounge and sits down, me sitting down beside her and when she was quoting what the voice recorder said, she moved her fingers like a quack of a duck, mocking the voice recording "And then pretty much my father said the sons in the family are brought up to be warriors, the daughters to be leaders, who make the final decision. I was handed a arrow, the arrow I used and I used that to cut the rope and break free, and I was timed for how long it took me" Allison says sighing and then shows me her wrists that had rope marks on her fair skin.

"I think that's a very good reason to be late" I say smirking causing Allison to laugh quietly and the push my shoulder back at me being sassy with her "Alright, now come on, we need to go to sleep, remember we have to do rock climbing tomorrow, and we have to beat our boyfriends" I say smirking, pushing Allison upstairs into my bedroom and we get into my queen bed and fall asleep quickly.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=156909097

Arriving into the gym meeting up with Scott, Stiles and Lydia, along with our fellow class mates, I was wearing my favourite work out outfit, also this was hand-picked by my boyfriend but also horny Stiles, the black tights covered my skinny legs well and made my butt at least look a good size and not flat, my black and pink sneakers were from the Nike brand and I was wearing a black singlet with grey and pink writing saying 'This Girl Is On Fire' which was ironic for me anyway.

I watch as Allison and Scott start climbing the wall, both taking their time, enjoying each other's company, but also each other's view of their bodies. I look around to all the students, hoping Stiles and I will be paired together but knowing Coach he most likely will put me with Erica, because we both know she is very shy and won't do it unless I'm there, she always looked up to me for some reason, but with all the supernatural stuff happening, I have pretty much been neglecting her.

"What do you think Allison and Scott are talking about" Stiles leans in to ask me and I smirk.

"Scott is most likely not even talking, just looking at his girlfriend's butt" I say and Stiles chokes on his laughter, Lydia even smiles at my comment.

Scott was watching Allison from belong, because she was wearing shorts, and when she climbed they became shorter, when they reach close to the top Scott is quickly now in front of Allison and her mouth opens, looking at her boyfriend annoyed he was using his supernatural strength to do this rock climbing easier than any human would. Scott just shrugs to her and then she smirks, then kicks her leg out and pushes Scott's right foot off the fake rock onto the wall, causing Scott to fall towards the maps along and then the rope catches him right before he hits the ground. Scott breathes heavily in shock and holds onto his chest when the rope drops him all the way onto the mat, the coach sits down and leans over him laughing, along with most of the students.