Chapter 4

After being told that Stiles and I had to stay back for detention with Mr Harris, instead of it being an hour like any normal teacher would hold detention, It ended up being at least three hours long, so by the time we were going to get out of here night would have fallen. All through-out the detention my phone kept buzzing from missing calls to getting text messages and Stiles was doing the exact same. Finally we were let out and I call back Allison who had been calling me the most and leaving five text messages to reach me.

"Sorry we just got out of detention and Mr Harris had our phones the whole freaking time" I say groaning, speed walking to the jeep with Stiles trailing behind me quickly.

"Well we need to do something right now, they are asking me all these questions about Lydia and how she was bit by Peter and they sent this guy out" Allison says to me, knowing her she is most likely pacing around her bedroom holding her hand on her neck with anxiety.

"Wait what guy?" I ask stopping as I open the passenger door, placing the call onto speaker so Stiles is able to hear whatever Allison replies with next.

"He is dressed as an deputy" Allison tells us and Stiles and I get into car looking at each other, both of our mouths hanging open, knowing something bad was going to happen.

"They are sending him to the station for Isaac" Stiles says getting ready to turn on the jeep and head towards the police station to protect Isaac.

"He was also carrying a box with something on it" Allison says, trying to remember what the box had on it "Like a carving or something" She mutters at the end but luckily I can hear her correctly.

"What's the carving" I state buckling in my seat belt waiting for answer.

"Hold on hold on, it's in one of these books" Allison tells us and I can hear her flicking pages of a book in front her, most likely all about werewolves "I'm taking a picture" Allison says as Stiles and I wait for the photo. I get the message and open up the phone and show it to Stiles, us both knowing what the carving is.

"Yeah it's wolfsbane" Stiles and I say at the same time, now worried about the fact someone is going to kill Isaac.

"What does that mean?" Allison asks us slightly confused.

"It means they are going to kill him" I say with widen eyes "Allison, slow the person down while Stiles and I try and speed to the station, please" I say to Allison as Stiles turns on the jeep and we speed out of the school car park as quickly as the jeep will go.

"Already on it" Allison says and she hangs up the phone.

After twenty minutes I quickly call her back, wondering how she went with stalling the fake deputy before he arrives at the station and kills Isaac with the wolfsbane "Did you slow him down?" I ask putting the phone on speaker, as Stiles drives quickly.

"You could say that" Allison says, I could almost see the smirk she would have been wearing.