Chapter 23

Landing on the ground softly the two werewolves and hunter look at me in surprise and I make my wings fold back into my spine slowly. I flick my hair behind my shoulders and shake off any dust that was on my clothes and I look up to the end of the street to see Derek Hale running towards us on all fours and we all stare at him as he makes his entrance. I could see Peter Hale a few metres away standing there watching his nephew. Derek does a flip and stands on his two feet looking straight at the four of us with his eyes glowing.

"I'm here for Jackson" Christ Argent states blankly "Not you"

"Somehow that doesn't feel very comforting" Derek says back to Chris and cocks his head to the side slightly and then he turns to look at Scott, Isaac and I "Get him inside" Him meaning Jackson who was still in the bag inside the SUV. After dragging the bag to the middle of the warehouse with the help of the car, Derek, Isaac, Scott, Chris and I all stand around the bag and I turn to look to Derek.

"Where are they?" I ask Derek and he blinks in confusion.

"Who?" He asks.

"Peter and Lydia" I state rolling my eyes at the obvious answer.

Derek walks over and leans over Jackson's body about to undo the zipper but Scott steps forward "Whoa wait a minute, you said you know how to save him" Scott states but Derek shakes his head opening the bag more to show Jackson's head.

"We're past that" Derek states and I shake my head.

"What about" Scott starts but Derek cuts him off looking at him in anger.

"Think about it Scott! Gerard controls him now, he's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, he set all of this in motion so Jackson could get bigger and more powerful!" Derek rambles in anger and then Chris shakes his head.

"No" Chris mumbles "He wouldn't do that" Chris states strongly to Derek trying to convince him Gerard wasn't doing this but I knew it was the case along with everyone else "If Jackson's a dog he is turning into a rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog run wild" Chris states.

"Of course not" A voice says from behind us and the five of us all turn around to see Gerard standing a few metres away from us smirking at the power he is holding with having the Kanima "Anything that dangerous and that out of control, is better off dead" Gerard says and my eyes widen.

Without another though Derek extends his claws and goes to slash Jackson's throat, but Jackson's eyes widen and he digs his claws into Derek's chest causing me to gasp out and move away from Jackson. Jackson stands up still holding Derek in his claws as Chris pulls out his gun pointing it to the Kanima and then Jackson throws Derek metres away from us leaving Scott, Isaac and I in shock and Chris ready to attack.

"Well done to the last Scott" Gerard says to Scott smiling at Scott just stares at him and then moves in front of me protecting me from any on coming attacks and Isaac moves to stand behind me, Gerard starts walking over to us "Like the concerned friend you are you brought Jackson to Derek to save him, you just didn't realise you were bringing Derek to me" Gerard says and I duck as I hear an arrow being shot and I push Scott down as it flies over our heads and into Isaac's shoulder knocking him to the ground. I look around to see a girl with long brown hair hide behind the wall and I gasp.

"Allison!" I gasp out in shock.

Turning me around, Scott and I grab Isaac and pull him away, the arrow still stuck in his shoulder as we run for cover getting away as much as we can from Jackson, Gerard and Allison. I hear gun fire from behind me as I turn around to see Chris shooting at Jackson and I watch Jackson throw Chris around the warehouse taking his gun away from him as well.