Chapter 6

Please make sure you read the authors not at the end.

Getting ready at Allison's wasn't the plan I had in mind, originally I was going to get ready with Stiles and we would both go and get Scott from the animal clinic, but then Allison and Lydia pretty much grabbed me from Stiles' jeep and dragged me into their car, then driving us all to Allison's place to get ready. Lydia was sitting on one of the chairs while I was pulling out a change of clothes for tonight, I wanted to be warm. Pulling out black stockings, a maroon velvet skirt, black t-shirt and a black leather jacket, along with some black Jeffery Campbell boots to wear until we start shaking, I curl my hair and help Allison pick out an outfit, but that's when her father comes to the door, leaning onto the door frame.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf/set?id=156999259

"Heading out?" Mr Argent questions his daughter and she shakes her head.

"Studying" Allison says placing her clothes onto her bed, her father gestures her to talk to him and she sighs, walking over to him slowly. I walk over to Lydia to see what she was doing on her phone. She was taking selfies off herself.

"Take a photo with me?" Lydia asks pouting her lips and I sigh, leaning down and we both smile into the camera, and she snaps the photo. It was honestly a really good photo. I move away back to Allison's bed and watch Lydia take a few more selfies. I look to my right to see Mr Argent and Allison watch Lydia take a selfie and then kiss her screen smirking.

"Seems okay to me" Allison says smiling to Lydia, speaking to her father. I raise my eyebrow at her and she slightly gestures to Lydia. Mr Argent was asking about Lydia. As soon as Mr Argent leaves, the three of us sneak outside and jump into Allison's car, driving off to meet the two boys at the Ice Rink.

We arrive and Stiles opens the doors of the ice rink, and then flicks all the lights and the whole place lights up so everything was fully working. Scott and Stiles smile to each other and then Allison walks up to Scott, biggest grin on her face and they walk over to the side of the rink, being all couple like, Lydia walks past me holding a set of ice skates and walks to the blenchers and takes off her boots and places her skates on. She has done ice skating for years, so this will be fun to watch her do some tricks and shit. I walk over to Stiles and place my hands on his chest grinning to how amazing this night will be, we haven't had fun as a group in a long time and honestly we need it. Stiles wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead gently and we go grab the skates we need, the right sizes and make sure they are going to be okay on the ice.

Sitting in the blenchers, Lydia walks onto the ice and skates around, getting a feel of the ice underneath her feet, while Scott and Allison chat for a little bit, Stiles and I start tying up the laces of our white skates. I feel my body start to shiver, it was so cold in here.

"It's so cold in here what the hell" I mutter, rubbing my arms covered in the black leather jacket. Stiles digs into his bag and pulls out an orange sweater and I gag.

"I'm wearing black and maroon, babe that doesn't match" I state to him and he rolls his eyes, placing the orange sweater back into his bag. He goes back into his bag and pulls out a Reese's packet and I smirk "Good taste in chocolate" I say taking it, opening the packet, taking off the black paper around the chocolate and taking a small bite into the soft peanut chocolate cup.

"Okay um, maybe orange, black and maroon isn't the best, but you know um, sometimes there are other things that you wouldn't think would be a good combination, and they turn out to be a perfect combination, like two people together, or people who never thought would get together, ever" Stiles says in a giant ramble while still doing his skates, looking down to his feet the whole time.