Chapter 19

Matt was the person controlling the flipping Kanima, he is controlling Jackson and he is the one making Jackson kill these so called 'murderers' who killed him but he is alive so I don't understand how they 'murdered' him. Knowing we had this information we had to tell Mr Stilinski, even though he wasn't the Sherriff anymore he could do something with this information, possibly even alert the police but I don't know what they would do in helping us stop a supernatural killing lizard. Sitting in Stiles' room showing Mr Stilinski one of the yearbooks with Matt's photo on it, funny how the kid likes taking photos but is never in them.

"So this kid is the real killer?" Mr Stilinski asks leaning over Stiles' shoulder, unconvinced by the fact Matt is the real killer.

"Yeah" Stiles says leaning back in his chair and looks at Scott and I, hoping his father would actually believe us but Mr Stilinski shakes his head.

"No" he mumbles.

"Yes" Stiles states.

Mr Stilinski crosses his arms looking down at Stiles "No" He states back.

"Dad come on" Stiles says getting out of the chair and standing up looking at his father and trying to get his point across he keeps on with his ramble "You know the police always try and look for connections to a murder, so look at the transcripts and see what class they all had in common"

"Yeah except for the fact the rave chick wasn't in the class Stiles" I state and Mr Stilinski nods in my direction causing me to cross my arms and sigh.

"You're right I'm sorry would they just drop the charges against him" Stiles states looking at his father annoyed and Mr Stilinski waves his finger at his son, annoyed at the fact Stiles was kind of correct in the sense.

"They're not dropping the charges but that doesn't prove anything" Mr Stilinski states and then he looks at Scott and I "Scott, Clara, do you believe this?" Scott and I look at each other before answering, we saw It for ourselves but how would we explain that to Mr Stilinski since he knows nothing about the supernatural world.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this but you've just got to trust us" Scott states and then everyone looks to me waiting for my answer.

I sigh and nod "Trust me Mr Stilinski, I wouldn't let them talk to you about this if I didn't believe it, we all know it's Matt doing this"

"Yeah and he took Harris' car okay? He knew if the police found tyre tracks at one of the crime scenes and that enough of the victims were in Harris' class that they would arrest him" Stiles states explaining how Matt would of saved himself from being detected as the killer.

"Alright fine, I will allow the remote possibility but give me a motive I mean why would this kid would want most of the thousand and six swim team and it's coach dead" Mr Stilinski says in a demanding tone and Stiles looks between Scott and I.

"Isn't it obvious" Stiles states in a slight shout extending his arms and there is a moment of silence "Our swim team sucks we haven't one in six years- okay we don't have a motive yet" Stiles says cringing up his face with annoyance "I mean come on does Harris?"