Chapter 21

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163637368&new_pinterest_publish=on

I knew today wasn't at all going to be easy, knowing I would have to sit in the guidance counsellors office and talk to Ms Morell about the death of Matt last night. I never would have thought Matt would drown after everything that happened at the station the other night, it just doesn't add up to me. Sitting outside the office waiting for Stiles to finish talking to her, I instantly wished I had the day off school; I wasn't ready for this at all. When I got home last night my father wasn't home as usual, but I was so afraid to sleep I stayed up all night making sure the Kanima didn't decide to kill me.  It's been a few days being stuck at home but now I feel too unprotected to be out in the open at school. Picking at my blue ripped jeans, my long sleeve shirt with ACDC on the top and actual black sleeves, my brown reddish hair straight in front of my sitting on my shoulders, I couldn't be bothered looking too amazing today. The opening of the office door makes my head snap up and Stiles walks out slowly and looks to me with a gentle smile "She's requesting you"

Stiles then walks down the hallway not giving me a single hug or kiss.

The whole group has been mentally effected by what happened.

The tension is so unreal it's ruining the relationships in the ground.

I sigh and walk into the office, turning around to close the door behind me, I walk over to the seat "Hello Clara, you okay today?" Ms Morell asks me as I take a seat in front of her desk. 

I feel like death.

"Well after everything that happened do you really need an answer for that?" I ask her chuckling and she smiles softly at me.

"Fair enough point, so Clara, how are you handling everything that happened with Matt?" Ms Morell asks me and I sigh looking down to my fingers.

"Honestly, I can't give you an exact answer, I don't know how I am handling everything, but I don't think I'm handling it well. After the whole thing at the station with Matt, I'm too afraid to be around my friends, I'm worried to lose them" I tell her honestly.

I have always been able to talk to Ms Morell about anything.

"Do you feel anything for Matt since his death?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I couldn't feel anything for him, sure no one should die, but maybe him drowning was the ghosts of whom he murdered getting even with him. Just because some older drunken students threw him into a pool at nine years old and almost drown him, and almost doesn't mean he drowned, he had no right to go around and murder them all for a small mistake they made" I state getting more and more harsher with my tone and I then I relax getting most of my rant out of my head.

Ms Morell nods and writes this all down "Stiles almost said the same thing, but what else doesn't make you feel bad for Matt?" She asks me.

"I don't know why, but when he was found dead, the police went through his camera and laptop and they found photos of Allison Argent, one of my best friends. And I don't mean like two or three photos, I mean over a hundred different photos, I don't even know how he got some of them, he even had ones of me and Stiles kissing and being a couple. He photo shopped himself into photos of him kissing Allison and it's scary to think someone so messed up in the head acted so sane" I sigh before muttering "He should have been in Eichen House"