Epilogue

After the horrible but still positive night last night more stuff happened to Scott and Allison. Allison broke up with Scott, not being able to handle her boyfriend being a werewolf and she didn't want him to wait for her but he already made up his mind that he was going to. Since Scott was down Stiles and I decided to take Scott out to practice lacrosse, well really the boys were going to be doing the practicing I was going to be watching.

Wearing my creamy white lace skirt, with a grey singlet crop to, a straw fashion hat and brown sandals I step out of the jeep after the two boys do and they start walking to the boot of the car.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=164772676&new_pinterest_publish=on

"So you really think she will come back?" Stiles asks Scott referring to Allison.

Scott nods "Yeah I know she will" He says to us "What about you two, how are you going" Scott asks Stiles and I and I smile and kiss Stiles on the cheek.

"We are going strong McCall, I love my little cutie" I say pinching Stiles' cheeks.

Stiles whines and softly pushes my hand away, Stiles and Scott grab each a black bag and a throwing stick and close the boot of the jeep walking away from the baby blue jeep.

"Just get in the goal so Stiles can become team captain" I say smirking and Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

"Shush babe" Stiles whines.

"Hey you know what I just realised, I'm right back to where I started" Scott says smiling as he looks up from the goal towards Stiles and I.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks with a slight scowl on his face moving the lacrosse stick around.

"I mean no lacrosse, no popularity, no girlfriend nothing" Scott says smiling and I raise an eyebrow.

"Dude you still have us" Stiles says to Scott seriously.

Scott raises an eyebrow smirking at Stiles and I "I had you before"

"Yeah and you still have us Scotty, okay so life is good, and we aren't going anywhere" I say to Scott smirking crossing my arms.

"Okay Clara" Scott says smiling at us.

"Now remember no wolf powers" Stiles tells Scott as he picks up the ball in the lacrosse stick and holds it ready to try and score a goal.

"Got it" Scott says smiling.

"No I mean it, no super-fast reflexes, no super eye sight, no hearing none of that crap alright" Stiles says in a ramble and I smirk knowing Scott was most likely going to do all that just to annoy my boyfriend.

"Okay come on" Scott says to Stiles hitting the bars of the goal with the stick taunting Stiles.

"Do you promise" Stiles stops mid throw.

"Would you just take the bloody shot Stiles Jesus" I groan and Scott smirks at my tone and Stiles' eyes widen nodding and then he takes aim and throws the ball at Scott while I watch Scott's eyes turn gold and I smirk as Stiles whines.

"I said no wolf powers!"

I chuckle and then my phone buzzes telling me it was my alarm, my alarm telling me to head to the airport to say goodbye to Jackson with Lydia since she didn't want to go alone. I look up to see Lydia pull up beside Stiles' jeep and honk her horn startling Stiles and Stiles blows me a kiss and I pretend to catch it causing Scott to fake gag and I run over to Lydia's car and jump inside as we drive to the airport.

"You're going to miss him aren't you?" I ask Lydia as she drives and she slowly nods.

"I just got him back and now he is moving to England for good" Lydia says softly and I sigh.

"It's his father's fault, he wouldn't be going if his father wasn't forcing him to" I tell her and she nods. We pull up into the airport parking and race inside to find Jackson before he hops onto his flight bound for England, he messaged Lydia telling just he had just placed his bags into Check In and was waiting for us.

Soon enough we find him sitting on a chair holding a small suitcase and a laptop bag staring down to a book. He looks up to see us walking over and he stands up placing down his book and walks over and hugs Lydia tightly and kisses her gently and then pulls away.

"I will miss you so much Jackson" Lydia cries and Jackson eyes start to swell.

"I will miss you a lot Lydia" Jackson says and Lydia kisses him once more and then walks away leaving Jackson and I alone "Take care of her for me Clara" Jackson asks me and I nod throwing my arms around him.

"Keep in touch okay?" I ask him my voice muffling into his shoulder and he nods.

Saying our last goodbyes I watch Jackson move away onto his gate and I walk back slowly to the car thinking about everything.

Even though the wild fire was gone, something still feels wrong.

Beacon Hills doesn't feel like home anymore.

It's starting to feel like a Foreign Land