4

August 27th 2022
11:00 pm
Laurel MD📍

Angel Pov

While in the car with Ni'chelle I wanted to talk about what was going on.

"Yo, I'm sorry about Hakeem, he just don't know how to talk to people he don't know."

"Listen, I understand fr. He don't know me like dat and he was observing me. He ain't disrespect me at all so there's no reason for an apology. And if anything he should be apologizing. It's his actions, not yours."

"All I wanted for you is to have fun."

"I did, seriously. At least I have a friendship wit you, Demarion, Azalea, and Simone. Thanks for the ride mushroom head."

"No problem big head." We both laughed

Once I dropped off Ni'chelle I told Demarion, Azalea and Simone to meet me up at the park. I don't do disrespect and I know Ni'chelle don't either. I get that Hakeem don't do new people but he gon have to get used to it. She might not see it as disrespectful, but I do.

Ni'chelle is the typa person to hold you down no matter what you do. Even when we wasn't friends she made sure I was ight. I was having a breakdown about my brother and she talked me right out of it. She's a thoughtful person and I wanted to be friends with her for a while. I just didn't like when she was in me and Jordyn's relationship. I know she ain't mean no harm and just wanted her friend happy. And I ain't hold no grudge.

Hakeem is a very loyal person once you get to know him on a personal level. He's the book smart of the group but his street smart don't help him at time. He puts all of your energy towards you and make sure you're alright.

He don't do that to most people that was in our friend group but most of the time, he be right. Other times he wasn't but he drove the person away. He don't mean any harm, it's just when his ex did him dirty, he couldn't trust no one but us. That's his story to tell, not mine. At the same time doe, ion wanna give him no excuses.

That's why I think they'd get along so well. They can both help each other heal from all the wounds they never got to patch. But, we gotta get them talking and I needed a plan.

"What we here fa? Is it about Ni'chelle and Hakeem?" Demarion said

"That's what me and Azalea were just talking about" Simone said

"We needa find a way for them to talk." I said

"But how? Hakeem ain't gon budge." Simone  asked

"Maybe we can get them in a room alone together. Yk that place for the teens?" Azalea said

We started to talk and had a good plan and a back up if it goes wrong.

We all left and while I was driving it made me think about both of them. It's so funny to me how Ni'chelle went through more than Hakeem yet, he's the one being hostile toward her.

Hakeem had always had someone to stick up for them but didn't really need it because he knew how to do that for himself. He had only been heartbroken once and don't know how to open up. I get that we can't trust people nowadays but Precious is different.

When I first met her she looked innocent as hell and she was. She's the reason me and Jordyn got together and she minded her business our whole relationship. We broke up because my parents didn't want me to be with her and at first Ni'chelle ain't say nothing. Then, once she did a petty thing but I think it's because Jordyn told her to. She told me her story but once again, not mine to tell.

Now me, I've always was my parents puppet. I did whatever they told me to. That's the reason we had to break up. They only made me date Hispanics or any girl that benefits them. Azalea for example, we've been friends for a long time and every two seconds I hear from my parents that she is the type of girl I should date. I don't want her though, I want someone else...I ain't telling y'all. Just know Imma get in trouble because she definitely ain't Hispanic.

Once I got to my destination, I immediately started to work (Y'all don't needa know).

Hakeem Pov

Once I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about what I did.

I knew I was completely wrong and I needa apologize but I felt like she wasn't going to listen to me. I definitely know I'm going to hear from my friends. I already heard from Simone and Azalea. When I say they yelled at me...that is a understatement.

I can tell she's a real passionate person. Everything that came out of her mouth was just so interesting and she was funny. She had her chin up but I can tell she's been through a few things and I didn't make it easy for her either. I hope I get to talk to her again...
————————————————————
Be honest, how y'all like it so far?
Ion know if I wanna continue or not...