9

January 24th, 2023
7:45AM
Rockville, Maryland📍

Nichelle's POV

ITS MY BIRTHDAAAAAY, I'm HYPE but we also had a basketball game. Even though we usually wear what we usually wear for game day, coach let me wear my dress that I wanted to.

I wore a simple lilac slit dress with some custom lilac Jordan 1s with my name on it and a birthday girl sash and crown that someone made me wear.

Everyone was saying happy birthday to me while I was walking through the hallway and all of my teachers said happy birthday to me. I didn't really care tho because I hadn't heard from any of my close friends though.

If I had them in a class they didn't say anything about it. No text, no post, nothing so I decided to go somewhere by myself during lunch to get something to eat and finish my school work. They texted me to see where I was at but I ain't wanna hear allat. They could've told me happy birthday at least.

So I stayed in my fav history teacher's class. She's mad chill and has total patience with everyone. I just chilled in her class with other students while eating some food that I ordered.

"What have you got planned for your birthday?" Ms. Villarreal asked

"Honestly, I don't know. I'm not used to having parties, my family and I would celebrate it in our own way. My sis said that she has something planned for the weekend though." I said smiling

"Well I hope that you enjoy your birthday!"

"Thank you"

After that other students started to talk to her so I decided to finish some work so I ain't have to worry about them later.

Aubree's POV

2 hours after school

I swear imma get Nichelle for not answering. We was trying to plan for her birthday all day with her other friend group and her little boo. He got so much for her and won't telll ANYONE how much he spent on her. She wasn't answering anyone calls but she only answered Q because he felt weird not telling her happy birthday.

We wanted to seem like we ain't remember her birthday. Q tried to tell us that it was a bad idea knowing the stuff she been through but we ain't listen. We should've listened though.

"Hey Nichelle, how was your birthday?", we hear Q say but we can't hear Nichelle, "I don't think they meant it", "Maybe they forgot, I can always remind them for you", "Are you sure?", "Well I wanna take you somewhere so get ready and bring your cheer bag, we gon be a while", "Come on I just wanna make your day", "Alright I'll pick you up in 10 minutes I was already close, I wan't taking no for an answer", "Ight" Then he hung up

Hakeem's POV

After I got off the phone with her I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"Do you like her or sum?" Demarion asked

"He sure looked like it" Azalea and Simone both said

"Okay twins, but that's not our business who he likes. If he wants to tell us he will.....do you like her?" Angel asked

"Y'all, we are just friends." I said

Everyone looked at each other

"Riiiight" Everyone said

"Do y'all want me to get her or not?" It was silent so I walked out the door to go get her while everyone else went to set up.

I pulled up at her house and texted her that I was there. She told me to come in while she was finishing something. So I came to the door and rung the door bell. After a while her mom answered the door.