11

April 3rd, 2023
9:00 pm
Rockville, Maryland

(⚠️Mention of rape⚠️)

Q's POV
I had been looking for her for a long time after I had basketball practice. No one was telling me anything not even Ma (Ni'chelle's mom). I looked all over Laurel, her job said that she took a day off, her quiet places are empty and she's not at home. I almost gave up before I remembered The Zone (Teen Hangout) and immediately got in the car.

When I got here, I asked when Ni'chelle was since they keep a sign-in sheet and what room they were assigned to. They do it all of the time unless they want to be anonymous due to violence in the house or relationship.

I slowly walked to the room because I honestly didn't have to courage to face her after I did something so inconsiderate to her. I got her a letter just in case I couldn't get to her or I couldn't muster up my feelings for her.

When I got in there, Demarion was sitting on the couch while Ni'chelle was sitting on the beanbag and they were laughing. Her eyes looked so red like she just finished crying. They both looked at me and the laughter died down.

"Imma let y'all talk. Shelly, if you wanna talk just let me know." He just looked at me and walked out of the room

It was silent for a long time and she kept her distance. Not physically but emotionally.

"Hey," I finally said, "I got you flowers, just like your street name."

She looked at me and finally said, "Thank you" with a half smile and looked back at the wall.

We sat here quiet and I would get quick glances. I can tell she looks really hurt.

I didn't want to hurt her honestly, but how can I explain without sounding selfish?

"You wanna know the reason why I was acting like that in school?", she looked at me, "I didn't want anyone to mess with you because I like you." I looked away from her when I said that.

She looked at me and said absolutely nothing. So I continued, listening to my mentor.

"I thought you was cool as soon as I met you but I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know if I could trust you. I've been through too much and I didn't wanna see me and the gang in a sad state like we've been before. When my ex became apart of our group, we was all happy and comfortable with her. I found out months later that she cheated on me so I broke up with her. I didn't get to tell my mom yet because I was hurt and wanted to deal with it silently. So, one day while I was out, my mom let her in the house. She went to my room and put something in one of my favorite drinks and hide somewhere in my room. When I got home I drunk it. I felt completely out of it and passed out."

I looked to see if she was listening and I had her undivided attention so I continued.

"When I woke up, she had my manhood in her hand with cum on it. She was repeating that she was sorry and is trying to make up for it with pleasure. I still couldn't move and she had a container in her hand and left the room like she didn't do anything. I was sitting there dumbfounded and scared for my life. When I could finally move, I told my mom what happened. She told me not to clean myself or move jus yet so she can call the police and they can get evidence on me and around my room. I haven't seen my ex for a long time but she came back recently and avoided any of us. It brung back memories I was trying to forget. I just don't know if I could trust anyone after that and you seem to be too good to be true. But I get it if you don't wanna talk to me."

And with that I gave her the note and walked off to the bathroom. I didn't mean to tell her the whole story. I wanted to tell her eventually but in chunks so I don't scare her. It did bring up a lot of memories and I felt like I was going to breakdown in front of her.

When I came back to the room she was dissociating. I unconsciously sat next to her and we sat there quietly. Not uncomfortable but while we both trying to process everything. Next thing I know, she hugs me. Once I felt her warmth I started crying.

We stayed there in that position for a long time.

I'm glad I told her.

Y'all I'm trying I swear. Since this is a hard topic I decided to make it short.