Revisited

~~De Facto: The Full Timeline~~

"Alright, are the Tracks all clear?" Adrian asks the Guards of the Metro Rail.

"Yes. All clear from 2 stations!" The Guards said to Adrian.

"Alright!"

Adrian Enters the newly refurbished train with all the necessary components for it to Time Travel

"Chloe, Check the Thrusters." Adrian said to Chloe via the onboard microphone

"All Systems good, Thrusters are ready to go!" Chloe said to Adrian via Adrian's Added Microphone.

"Alright! Set the Time to March 7th, 2045! We needed more components that isn't available yet today."

"The time is set, and we are ready to go!" Chloe said.

Chloe activated the Thrusters, which is an Electric Starter version of ME270 booster, which makes the train go forward.

"We are at 25 MPH!" Chloe said to Adrian.

"If this thing works, I will have the hover conversion."

"It reaches 40! Halfway there!" Chloe said while monitoring the Speed Meter.

"Come on... We've passed The first station" Adrian said, worried.

"60 Miles per Hour! Almost there" Chloe said to Adrian.

The Train wheels screech and fire trails starting to form, as Friction creates heat.

"This is not Enough, but WE WILL PUSH THROUGH"

"Eighty Miles per hour!"

The Train passed the 2nd Station"

"86... 87... 88!!!" Chloe happily said to Adrian.

In the outside world, the Train vanishes into thin air, leaving the fire trails benind, and the Guards were questioned about this.

"What is that Thing? A disappearing train?"

~~~

It is 2045, and Adrian tries to stop the train before hitting a Japanese-Type Metro Train, looks like a bullet train, but compatible with the tracks of the Old Tatra Train. A hybrid for a simplier description.

"Chloe, I think the brakes are broken... Can you verify? I think we are about to hit a future MRT"

Little did Adrian know, Chloe Pulls the emergency brakes without any instructions to Adrian, that makes Adrian nearly tossed to the dashboard of the train.

"Chloe, I only said Check the brakes, not to toss me and my favorite tea to our instruments... Luckily my Darjeeling Tea did not spill." Adrian Reminded Chloe.

"Sorry, But I don't want to hit by a train... Or Japanese made one... Wait, you have Darjeeling!? Y-Your-"

"It's just a tea, Chloe, You are my version of Darjeeling."

Adrian leads the train to a nearest Station: His Pastime.

"Away from my home... 3 stations apart..." Chloe said to Adrian.

"Not yet Familiar? I went to the ninth station of this Metro Rail- Ahh... Guadalupe."

"Ohh November 8th..." Chloe reminds Adrian the date.

"Oh look, We are in the right place! My needed component: Hover Conversion!"

"You have Future money?"

"Oh yeah I almost Forgot!" Adrian said, shocked.

"Don't worry Adrian. Maybe I can help. Well... I think we may take a month of so- Wait. I see on my phone that the most expensive thing in 2045 is a book"

"What book?" Adrian questioned Chloe

"Harry Potter book 1!"

"So We are going back to 1998? In this Very Track? How can we drive it on whee-"

"Do not question, Adrian... I know that you're building this train much Earlier than you set it here"

"Here, take this. Go back to early 2000s and get a dozen. Don't worry, I'll give you some." Chloe Said.