Huey of 2045

The train landed softly by Marius. Adrian then congratulated him for landing the train.

"Congrats my son, soon I'll let you ride my train once it's fixed. And if I'm here."

They went outside the train and Huey greeted them.

"Hello everybody!"

"Hi Huey!" Marius and Adrian greeted back.

"Hi Daddy!" Vincent and Alexa went to Huey and hugged him.

"Looks like Jhoana gave me a leave" Huey chuckles.

"Well I need 2 flux, I'll pay this time" Adrian asked.
"I'll just head to my depot for something"

"Alright then!" Huey said.

"After that maybe go back in time?" Marius said to Huey.

"Sure! What time will we headed?" Huey asked Marius and Alexa.

"July 2, 2020!" Both answered.

"Ohh... why do you want there?" Huey asked them.

"I want to see you and Adrian when you're younger!" Alexa said.

Huey then laughed "Why would I invent Anti-Aging if I look old right now?"

Marius and Alexa shocked. "Wait this WAS you in 2020?"

"Why in a shock?" Huey said.

Huey, Marius, and Alexa went to his workplace and Vincent went to Huey's Head Office to admire his achievements.

*Huey's POV*

"Hey Jhoana! Looks like Adrian "needed" the flux again, he's "intentionally" breaking it!" Huey said with an added expression on "needed" and "intentionally"

"Gosh keep yourself together, YOU broke yours too right?" Jhoana chuckles a bit.

"Hey! Valeria! Jhoana accused me of breaking my Flux!" Huey said in a more raised tone.

"Well you did, hehehe" Valeria also chuckled "You did stranded yourself in 1950"

"Much like YOU stranded my Phonebooth ALSO in 1950" Huey said, remembering Valeria went in 1950 for the first time.

"Alright you win that, anyways let's focus on rebuilding our Flux, just like old time, we are barely time travel anymore after both time Machines are inoperable" Jhoana said, remembering her first trip to 2100.

*Vincent POV*

Vincent is stunned by the office's trophies. He looks up and there's a lot of achievements from the first head of the society: David Regalado, until the present time: Huey Regalado.

"So my great grandfather David did implement "Workers for All" program... I want to go back to my great grandfather's era." Vincent mused.

He then look at Huey's table and saw something. He then aproach it and look closely

" '2040 November Fair Award - Anti-Aging Formula from Huey' Wow that was one heck of an Achievement- wait what is this? "Pen of the 22nd Century" Wow, Huey did 'bought' it from 2100s." Vincent mused again, before hearing a door opened

"Looking at my trophy of the November Fair, eh" a person said. Vincent then place back Huey's pen.

"Y-yes father, you are very talented enough!" Vincent stuttered.

"Well care for a snack?" Huey asks Vincent.

"Sure! I'm hungry!" Vincent ran to Huey. They then walked to Adrian's workplace.

De Facto™: 2045On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara