A Stroll in the Fifties

Huey, Alexa, and Marius finished drinking coffee. Huey then asks both Alexa and Marius, "What do you want to do next?"

Alexa then reached Huey "I want to go on a stroll!"

Marius then nodded "I agree with my l~ I-I mean I agree with Alexa!" He then left with a light blush.

"Hehe, Alright then! Where do we go first?" Huey asks again. Alexa and Marius' looks are a bit questioned as if Huey's words are like gibberish to them.

"I-I don't know, it's our first time in 1950, you know better than we do." Marius said, looking at Alexa.

"Marius is right, it's out first time, and we don't know any place here." Alexa said.

Huey chuckled. "I'm only testing you two, but I know a place where I went before"

They tidied up and brought their mugs. They left the table and went downstairs. The mugs are then handed over by John. "Oh, thanks for bringing them here, I'm kinda worked out since I do the cleaning too"

"No worries!" Huey said, and they left the cafe.

While walking. The three of them chatted a little.

"Hey Alexa, do you know?" Marius said to Alexa. She then replied. "No, what is it?"

"I lo~" Marius said, but then a car almost hit Marius. Huey stopped him from walking across the road by reaching his hand on Marius' Chest.

"Look left and right first before complimenting my daughter. Besides she likes guys that are tough and respon~" Huey said, before cutted off by Alexa.

"Nah daddy, Marius and I known each other very well, and yeah, I love him." She then winked at Marius.

Marius then blushed a little. His childhood crush confesses to him, while travelling in time. Is it because 1950 is like a Love Era?

The lights go red and the cars stopped. The three of them walked across the street. They then reached their destination: A shop just across Misamis Street and De Ocampo's Cafe. It's sign says "Flerida Shoppe"

"Feel free to explore!" Huey said.

"Sir Huey! Welcome Back!" A man said.

"Hello Sir Hendrick Flerida!" Huey said. "I bring here with my... couples, Jackie and Jacquette!"

"Ohh Lovey doveys!" Hendrick Flerida said.

Hendrick Flerida is the owner of the Flerida Shoppe. A relative to John de Ocampo, as Hendrick's mother is a sibling of John's mother.

"Come on Father, my name is not Jacquett~" Alexa said, but Huey stopped her. "First rule of time travel, never expose your name. You two failed when you said your name to John but he doesn't mind. Other people, well it might get you trouble." He said silently to Alexa's ears.

Marius didn't mind his name since Adrian trained him once at a mockup time travel at Huey's Phonebooth.

Flerida Shoppe has lots of interesting things. It felt like a modern mall. It has a small section full of fashion, clothing and accessories and another section of Toys. There's also another section of groceries. Despite smaller than a Modern Mall, with only just two floors. Flerida Shoppe is one of the Largest Shopping Centers of its era.

2 hours later, Marius bought a belt, a coat, and some building bricks. Meanwhile Alexa bought a dress, a necklace, and a headband.

Huey payed the price, and the three went out of the  shop.

"I love strolling in the fifties. Calm, less noisy, and peaceful." Alexa said.

"And It's perfect for us to date together, eh?" Marius teases Alexa a bit.

"Hahaha Sure sure, someday if your Father lend you a Time Train, either one of them." Alexa replied.

"Okay you two lovebirds should focus more on crossing the street first rather than being lovey doveys for a while." Huey cutted them both.

As they crossed the street, they went back to the Phonebooth.

"Okay, time set to March 10, 2045" Huey uses its voice activation technology to enter the time circuits... and he can't typed because Marius and Alexa's bought things are in his way.

"Oh and about 12 noon" Marius added, the time circuits updated to March 10, 2045 at 12:00PM.

"Well, Let's go!" Alexa said, and the phonebooth disappeared into thin air.

Outside, John de Ocampo mused. "Heh, never gets old..."