Coffee Break in the 50s

"Alright! Your 3 Personal Blends are now here!" John de Ocampo said to Huey, Alexa, and Marius. "But first, I'm kinda curious how you two looke like you're not Adrian and Chloe"

"Oh ah..." Huey stuttered

"Oh right, I'm Alexa, Huey's daughter." Alexa said.

"D-daughter?" John almost collapses.

"I'm Marius, Adrian's only son" Marius said.

"What era is this? This is not like..." John was then interupted by Alexa. "2045, and yes, my Father always come here for peaceful 1 day vacation"

"Huey, you looked... young..." John then waved at Huey's face.

"Hehehe, I'll keep it a secret." Huey said.

"Alright, we'll serve more customers!" John said, and left.

The second floor is clean and peaceful. Perfect for sipping coffee, with some ambient noise, and the person chatting at the first floor are barely heard.

"Oh Huey, I have a question" Marius said.

"Yes Marius?" Huey said.

"If you travelled back to 2020 to save Chloe, did Adrian save Valeria too?"

"Technically yes. I remember the time I want to help Valeria in 1950 because of her unknowingly activate my Phonebooth."

*Another flashback*

Huey asks Adrian:
"Can I borrow your Time Machine?"

"You mean the Tatra Time train? You have your own, right?" Adrian said.

"Please... Valeria is stuck in the 50s. She activated the time circuits and went there! Here. The letter." Huey said.

Adrian read Valeria's Letter:

Hello. This is Valeria, I did somehow activate the time circuits and now stuck here, on June 1950. I am now writing this at June 5th, and I need your help. Huey I'm sorry, but I think... You have to save me.

-Valeria

"Ok. Chloe! Prepare the initalization on the Train!" Adrian said.

"Done. Time set to June 6th, 1950." Chloe said to Adrian.

"You'll be with Chloe, I'll drive. Let's see what my baby can do. Chloe, Huey, prepare for Temporal Displacement!" Adrian said on the speaker.

"Everything will be alright" Chloe said to Huey.

"Check on the Meter, Chloe." Adrian said.

"85... 86... 87... 88!" Chloe said. And then travels back to 1950.

"Ahh... I really miss this Era when we go back..." Huey said.

"Do you know where she is today?" Chloe asks Huey.

"The same place where the Society is."
Huey answered.

"I'm gonna hide this train near it. Good luck Huey. See you later." Adrian said to Huey.

Huey now travels where Valeria is. To his surprise, he found his time machine.

"Huey!" Valeria shouted.

"Valeria!" Huey shouted back.

They hug each other.

"I really miss you so Much!" Valeria said.

"Umm Adrian, Do you remember the time I also like that to you?" Chloe asked Adrian."

"Umm... Yes. I like you" Adrian said to Chloe

"I like you too" Chloe said to Adrian.

"Huey, I don't want to leave this place yet." Valeria said to Huey.

"Well... Me too..." Huey said to Valeria.

*End of Flashback*

"Hehe, sweet lovers, eh?" Marius said with a smirk.

"Yeah, Valeria's the reason why I got familiar in this Era." Huey said.

"Maybe next time I'll ask Alexa out..." Marius mused. Alexa did heard that.

"Hahaha not happening" Alexa said.