An Unexpected Visitor

*July 2, 2020 ; Jhoana's POV*

I, Jhoana, sneak past Huey to get inside the Phonebooth Time Flux, I remember the time Adrian and Chloe conducted a test run on the Tatra Time Train, it was marvelous!

I don't know why, but I was curious about "when" they sent to... a day ago, his birthday, I snuck tl Adrian's office when he is at Huey's place. Adrian sure keeps the logs of the Time circuits, because I found it. March 7th 2045. So I typed the date to the Time Circuits... well sort of.

"Time set to March 11, 2045! And Let's go!"

I immediately transferred to 2045, and first time I saw there, is the giant crystal pyramid in construction. I slipped my words that made me stuck here in 2045

"Alright, Time Set to July 2, 2020, whenever I need to go back."

I opened the door and left it being close... and then "Let's go see the wonderful adventures ahead!"

And the Phonebooth disappeared, without any passenger. I believe Huey in 2020 heard this... I began to panic, so much that I thought I was stuck here, when I saw, the Tatra Time Train. I went inside and check if it's working, but the Flux won't lit up. I thought I could travel back no problem... But then I saw, another me, I thought she saw me through the window, I hid in the closet and then she was there! I can overhear what she was saying, probably to herself.

"Ahh Adrian, I remember the time back in 2020, when we intended to fly to 1950... but a screw broke the glass of the flux... Guess today's the day I can repay him by fixing this."

A bell rang outside of the train. It's 7:00am. I heard my other self left the train. I went out too and laid low to not disturb this timeline. I went to the train depot to check what the new trains might be, but I stumble a Dalian 8MLB, the supposed-to-be replacement of the Tatra RT8D5M.

"Jhoana! Haven't seen you since, what are you doing here?" A familiar voice said.

"Adrian? Oh... umm... Just... checking..." I said, don't know the exact words I blurt out will change the timeline"

"Come in! I'll show you!" 2045 Adrian said to me, and went inside of the Dalian Train

Surprisingly, That train will be a Time Machine... The new first class seats, the new time circuits, and the futuristic look, It was gorgeous.

"Look, Adrian, you got to help me!" I said hastily, I don't think of my words at that point, and probably changes the course of the timeline. "I'm not from this world! I'm from the past 2 and a half decades!"

"2020? Where's your time machine if that's the case?" Adrian said to me, confused.

"It... left me here, and I'm stuck..." I said, oh well I'm prepared to be slapped. But I felt a pat in my shoulder "Don't worry, I got you..."

I felt the same way as my time back in 2020... Adrian always help me through my problems, I'm thankful that I met him...

"Feel free to look around for a while, we need to wait for 1 day before this hover conversion is complete" He said to me. I looked at a letter near the time circuits "What's this?" I asked him with a bit of a curious look

"It's a letter for my son, Marius, He's 20 years old today, and this Train is my gift for him" He said to me, with a nostalgic tone "Ahh... time sure is fast"

"Marius... wonder what he look like..." I said to him. I'm too curious in this era... "Oh, how's your era "Jhoana" doing?"

"Ahh, same as usual... she said to me that she has a husband lately and can't do any of the works we've done in the past... I think she said his name before, Mateo, or something..." He said, I don't know who "Mateo" is, but maybe it's someone that I'll meet soon. "Have you ever interact with someone other than me?"