Dalian Train Testing

Huey, Marius, and Alexa went back to 2045 safely.

Adrian and Valeria greeted them. "Hehe, how's your trip?"

"Pretty much fine, Marius and Alexa here emptied my pocket" Huey said jokingly that he is broke.

"Daddy!" Alexa reacted. "But you insisted us to go to Flerida Shoppe eh"

Marius chuckled at Alexa.

"Oh yeah I'll admit that Marius is picking my dau-" Huey continued, but interrupted by Marius.

"Daddy don't listen to him, I'm a good son, right?"

Huey pulled out a voice recorder, and played the content

"Maybe next time I'll take Alexa out"

Marius' face turned red. He's also stuttering how did Huey recorded it.

"I- uhh..." He said.

Adrian chuckled. "Good luck confronting Chloe... Hey love! I have something to tell you"

"Daddy! WAIT! I-" Marius desperately cutting out Adrian.

Valeria also chuckled. "Hey precious, how's your "Date" with Marius eh?"

"Ahh, we're fine... actually he's kinda sweet. I digged him." Alexa said.

Meanwhile Chloe enters the scene.

"Yes my dear?" She said.

"I'm doomed" Marius muttered.

"Do you know our son is hanging out with Alexa, in 1950? Out of our eyes?" Adrian said, chuckled.

Chloe chuckled also. "An interlocking array of friends will soon to be my "in-law", with my best friend too? Gosh"

Adrian, Chloe and Valeria are chatting non-stop and collectively that anybody hear them like arguing about the relationship of Marius and Alexa. Marius almost died of humiliation. His mind gots smokey and don't know what to do next. His parents are talking about his "plans" to Alexa. Meanwhile Alexa is looking at Marius, glaring at him like she's lovestruck.

Huey then stopped the madness. "Alright everybody calm down! We'll discuss a different topic from now on.

"I want Marius and Alexa to come to me." Adrian said with a smirking face. "I have a surprise to them"

"Oh by the way, where's Vincent?" Huey said.

"He's with me also" Adrian said.

"Can I join?" Huey said, curious about what Adrian have.

"Sure! All of you will go to North Avenue Station, here's 3 "Tickets" to permit you three there." Adrian then give them 3 Gate Pass that have a cool design: A representation of the Two MRTs.

"Alright! Marius, Alexa, come with me" Huey said, and walked outside the society.

Adrian also walked out the society when he have some materials needed for his train.

At the Depot, Vincent is patiently wating for Adrian to come back.

"Alright, Adrian's still not around yet, I should do what he left here" He mused. He then pick up a note Adrian left if he's taking too long.

Vincent Regalado:
Here's 2 things you need to do IF I'm taking too long:

-Start the Engine and turn to idle.
-Turn on the Time Circuits. DO NOT input any dates for now

He then enters the Driver's Cabin and sat there. He read the Dalian Train's Instruction Manual to check how to start off the Train.

He then found a key that will start the train. He then leave the Driver's Cabin as he know the train is at Idle.