The Second Time Train

Adrian's POV, after leaving Huey, Alexa, Marius, and Vincent

Adrian mused a bit while travelling from the society to the train depot.

"Wow... the mall changed drastically from what I remembered. Well the fact I crashed my train here twice... and left Chloe to go here in 2019"

"Hey! How's the Train I "Borrowed"?" Adrian asks the workers of the depot

"It's here! And here's your deed for owning the train" A worker said and gave Adrian the Title deed of owning the train

"Hai Baby~" Adrian then slides his finger on the door of the train "Train 3105"

Adrian opened the door and look how Marvelous the interior are. "Cleaned and looks brand new, for a 30 year old Train"

"The Dalian 8MLB, the replacement of the Tatra RT8D5M" Adrian continued "Now I have 2 babies to repair and retrofit"

After he said that, his phone rang.
"Adrian, could you come back to the society. We'll have a snack on your workplace"

Adrian left the train and asked the same worker that he'll leave for some time.

Adrian went back to the mall and saw Jhoana, with a futuristic and Eco-friendly bag.

"Hi Jhoana! What did you bought?" Adrian asked

"Materials for the new "Project"" Jhoana said.

"Ohh, I hope I can help" Adrian chuckled "Oh do come by at my workplace for a group snack"

"Oh may I go with you? I know Chloe will not "scold" me for going with you?" Jhoana said.

"Sure!" Adrian accompanied Jhoana back to the Society and to Adrian's workplace

"Hi guys!" Huey greeted them

"Hi Love!" Chloe greeted Adrian

"Papa!" Marius then hugs Adrian

"Alright, Let's eat!" Huey then grabbed a bag of chips, Chloe grabbed a box of cookies, Marius and Alexa went with "Special Trinkles" Candy, and Adrian prepared a Personal Blend from Valeria.

Everybody ate peacefully in Adrian's workplace. They also have some card games made by Adrian.

*Some time later*

"Alright! Back to work!" Huey said to everyone

Huey then approach Adrian and gave a box to him "Oh yeah, Here's 1 of 2, and hopefully not break this again"

"I will... I promise" Adrian then put his hands in a praying position and bowed Huey.

"No need to act like that, Well you can fix your train now" Huey Chuckled

"Nah, I'll use this for another purpose" Adrian said.

He then rushes back to the Depot and tell his workers to fasten the new Time circuits, new seats a hover conversion, and The Blend to the 30 year old Dalian Train.

"Well it took a month to retrofit the Tatra Time Train, With things modular now maybe It'll take a week to finish!" He mused.

Adrian then place the flux to the materials needed to retrofit the train. The modification starts!