𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 - 𝐈𝐈 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝"

After the fight, at Wakanda...

The quinjet finally landed, and Morgan and the Barton kids ran out of the quinjet.

The Barton kids went over to their father and hug him tight, Clint then smiled at Laura and kisses her.

"Mommy!" Morgan shouted smiling, as she runs toward Pepper.

Tears start to spill to Pepper's cheeks as she hugs Morgan tight, not wanting to let go. Pepper turned around to look at the others, Morgan still cuddling close to her.

"We'll just go somewhere private..." Pepper said, trying to pull herself together.

They all nodded, knowing that she was going to tell Morgan about what happened to her father.

"Where's Y/N?" Steve asked.

"Aunt Yelena is still walking her up," Lila answered.

Yelena walks out, carrying a sleepy Y/N, "She's still sleepy," Yelena said with a chuckle.

Steve smiled sadly at his daughter, Yelena then puts Y/N down.

Y/N yawned, "Daddy!" She shouted when she finally fluttered her eyes open.

Steve bent down to hug her, she smells like Natasha. Of course, Y/N took a lot from her mother's features. Her eyes are like her mother's, her personality, and her hair. She also took some features from his father like his lips, bravery, and others.

Yelena then made a confused face, she still hasn't seen her sister. "Steve," she called him.

"Yes?" Steve replied.

"Where's my sister?" She asked him.

"Oh yeah! Mommy! Where's mommy, daddy?" Y/N asked him.

Every one of those who knew what happened, look at the ground. "We also have to show Auntie Nat our new drawing," Lila said, her siblings agreed, smiling.

When Steve didn't answer, Yelena immediately understood, as she saw Clint bowed his head down too.

"No....no...no, no, no," Yelena said, tears starting to spill to her cheeks. She started walking away, she wanted to scream, it can't be true right?

Steve sighed and puts down Y/N, and the others walk away to give the father-daughter some privacy.

"Why is Aunt Yelena crying?" Y/N asked, confused.

"Sweetie, remember that time when your mother and I, told you about what happens to those people when something bad happens to them?" Steve asks her, kneeling down so he can be on the same level as hers.

Y/N nodded, "That they go to somewhere else called 'heaven' and leave the world?" Y/N asked.

Steve nodded, "Yes...when we were trying to bring everybody back, something happened to her," Steve told her.

Y/N froze, she may act like a sweet child whenever she's around the people she's comfortable with and acts as a strong, fearless child around other people, but she's still a mature kid. She finally understood why her Aunt Yelena started crying but just couldn't believe it.

Y/N shook her head, not wanting to believe this. "No! Mommy's not dead!" Y/N shouted tears start to spill to her cheeks.

Steve couldn't hold it anymore, tears start to spill to his cheeks now too. He went to hug Y/N, wanting to comfort her. Y/N started screaming, getting the attention of the others.

Wanda flinched, her mother's death really affects her so much. They're not surprised though, as they all know how close was Y/N with her mother. They've pranked many of them together, and Natasha wanted to train Y/N but Steve refused so she just tells her what to do if she was in danger.

*A few hours later...*

Steve closed the door and sighed.

"Are they asleep?" Pepper asked.

Steve nodded, "How are Morgan and Y/N taking this-?" Clint asked.

"Morgan understood, she cried a lot earlier, but she knows that Tony wouldn't want her to cry all day and that she needed to be strong for him," Pepper answered.

"And y/n?" Clint asked.

"She's still in denial," Steve answered with a sigh.

"She'll accept it soon," Wanda said, her eyes were red from all of the crying, and not taking her eyes away from the night sky.

"Do you guys know where Vision's body is?" Wanda asked.

"I think T'challa knows," Steve answered.

Wanda nodded, "Yelena is still outside if you're going to find her," Wanda said standing up, and going to her temporary bedroom.

Steve nodded, "You guys go to sleep, I'll just check Yelena," Steve said.

The others nodded, "Okay, good night,".

-Outside-

"Yelena?" Steve called her.

"If you're going to ask me if I'm fine, then just go, I want to be alone right now," Yelena said.

Steve sighed, "Okay...but don't you wanna know how she died?" Steve asked her.

Yelena hesitated, "Fine...what happened?" She asked him.

Steve sat on the grass, next to her before he tells her what happened. After he told her what happened, Yelena burst out crying.

"I loved her so much," Yelena said, shaking her head as she continues crying.

"Me too..." Steve whispered, looking at the stars.