𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

"Dad?" Y/N called for Steve.

Steve looks at her before looking back at the road, "Yeah?" He asks her.

"Uhm, why do I need to stay at Aunt Pepper's?" She asked him, playing with her phone.

"Well...I'm going out with Sharon," Steve said smiling.

"Shit..." Y/N whispered. She was never a fan of Sharon, she is nice to her sometimes but she gets annoying and rude sometimes too. She never tells Steve that she didn't like Sharon, but she knows that her father just always wants what the best for her, he didn't want her to grow up without a mother. But whatever happens, her mother, Natasha Romanoff, will always be her number one mother. Always, and Forever.

"What?" Steve asked didn't quite hear her.

"Oh, uhm, nothing," Y/N mumbled.

Steve looked at her, "Y/N..." he called her.

"No, it's nothing, seriously, I hope that you guys have a good time later," Y/N said, faking a smile.

"That's not a real smile," Steve said.

Y/N groaned, "C'mon, it's nothing...I'm just, I'm just you know...uhm,".

"What?" He asked her.

"Just nothing," She said with a sigh.

"Okay, remember what I told you about Aunt Wanda?" Steve reminded her.

"Yes, I remember," Y/N replied, busy with her phone.

Steve narrowed her eyes, "Are you texting someone?" He asked her.

"Yes...?" Y/N answered.

"Who are you texting?" He asked her.

"It's just Draco," Y/N said.

"And Hermione," Y/N lied, of course, she have to lie. Sometimes parents just think that you're texting someone and that someone might probably be your boyfriend or whatever.

"Mhm..." Steve said, not convinced.

"Whatever," Y/N rolled her eyes and closes her phone, Steve chuckled.

*10 minutes later...*

"Alright, we're here," Steve told her.

Y/N smiled, she opened the door and ran toward Morgan.

"MORG!" She shouted, smiling.

Morgan gasped and hugs Y/N, "YOU'RE HEREEEEE!" Morgan shouted back, hugging Y/N closer.

Pepper smiled at the two, "Well...as much as I would love to babysit them, I would not babysit them," Happy said.

Pepper and Steve look at Happy confused, "You would love to babysit them but at the same time you don't want to?" Pepper asked Happy.

"Yup," he said going inside the house/cabin.

"Anyways, thank you for letting Y/N stay here till I get back," Steve thanked Pepper.

"No problem, you guys can stay here for as much as you guys want," Pepper said with a kind smile.

Steve smiled back, "Hey, behave okay? I'll be back later," Steve told Y/N and then hugs her.

"Okay," She said hugging Steve.

"I'll see you later, bunny," Steve said smiling.

Y/N rolled her eyes at the nickname Steve gave her, "You're so bad at nicknames, dad," she said.

Steve chuckled, "Sorry," he said before going in the car.

Steve waved his hand in the air, "Byeee!" The three of them said smiling at Steve.

"Okay, I'll go make dinner now, don't leave the property, okay?" Pepper told them.

"Yes, ma'am," both Morgan and Y/N saluted.

Pepper chuckled and start walking into the house, she stopped when Y/N  called her.

"Uhm, Aunt Wanda might probably come by here," She informed Pepper.

Pepper hummed in reply, "Did she tell you guys why? I mean, it's fine, yeah sure but I heard that she's in the..." Pepper stopped.

"Nah, she stopped it, she didn't know what she was doing," Y/N said with a shrug.

"Okay," Pepper said going inside.

"Aunt Wanda is coming?" Morgan asked.

"Mhm," Y/N answered smiling.

"Yay!" Morgan exclaimed, she then squealed, excited. She then goes into the tent, putting on her iron man helmet.

Y/N smiled, "Here!" Morgan hands out the Black Widow's bites that she made to Y/N.

"Wait- where'd you get these?" She asked Morgan.

"I made them," Morgan said smiling.

"YOU MADE THEM?!?!" Y/N asked, shocked and amused.

"Yup!" Morgan said smiling.

"Wait! I'll go get the Captain America shield," Morgan said.

"Mm, okay," Y/N said looking at the Black Widow bites.

She then remembers those times when she and her mother play with the Black widow bites and the Captain America shield. They once also used the shield for sledding which annoyed Steve but it was worth the fun. Oh, she misses her mom so much, who wouldn't? Every kid would miss their loving parents.

*After a few hours (with Steve and Sharon)*

"Thank you for coming," One of the waiters said as he opens the door for Steve and Sharon.

Steve and Sharon nodded as they walks out of the restaurant.

"Well, dinner was nice," Sharon said smiling.

"Yeah," Steve replied.

"So...what do you next?" Sharon asked him.

"Uhm...I don't know to be honest," Steve answered.

When Natasha was still alive, whenever they went on dates, after eating, they often just play around, ride Steve's Harleys, watch movies together, and all that fun stuff. They don't really go to fancy restaurants because both Steve and Nat never like those things. They like having dates in a carnival, arcade, or art gallery, or they just stay on the rooftop at night, have a picnic on the rooftop, and watch the glistening stars. Steve misses those days, he misses her. Not only because Natasha was his wife, the love of his life, it was also because she was his actual best girl after all.

"Steve?" Sharon called him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna...move in with me? I know that we're probably going way too fast but I just feel like you know..." Sharon stopped for Steve to reply.

"Uhm, Sharon, I don't know. As much as I love spending time with you, I just can't leave the house that me and..." Steve stopped and sighed.

"Y/N grew up in that house, I don't know if she wants to leave and move to a new house, especially since there are a lot of memories of her and Natasha there," Steve argued.

Sharon smiled sadly, "I understand, maybe next time," She said.

"Or maybe never," A familiar voice said.

Steve looked around and his eyes widens, "Wanda?"