𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?

II years later...

"Y/N! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Steve shouted from the kitchen.

Y/N groaned and tries to look at her alarm clock. 7:55,  she then went back to sleep.

Steve shook his head and decided to go up to Y/N's room. He opened the door and see Y/N sleeping peacefully. "Sweetie, wake up," he said again leaning on the door frame.

"5 more minutes," Y/N murmured, covering herself with her blanket.

He smiled and sat next to her "You're just like your mother," he whispered as his mind start to think about Natasha again.

"Natasha," Steve called for her as he finish tying his shoes.

Natasha didn't answer, still sleeping. Steve sighed and walks toward the bed and sat on it. "Hey, sassy, wake up," he said, shaking her gently.

Natasha groaned, "Mmm, 5 more minutes," Natasha murmured covering her face with a pillow.

Steve smiled, "C'mon, wake up," Steve said again.

Natasha didn't answer, Steve groaned, "Okay, how about this, we'll go for a run for just 15 minutes today, and then I'll make you some pancakes? " Steve suggested.

Natasha yawned and sat up, "Mk," she said, her eyes still closed.

Steve smiled, "C'mere," He said, gesturing for her to cuddle with him.

Natasha smiled and hug him, she then buried her head in his chest.

"You're cute, you know that, right?" Steve said smiling.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "No, I am not...I'm the Black Widow, Steve," Natasha said.

"Whatever you say, sassy," Steve said, teasing her with that nickname.

Steve smiled at the memory, he misses her so much. Natasha was his wife after all.

"C'mon, I'll drop you at Aunt Pepper today after school," He said.

Y/N jerked awake, "Okay!" she said excitedly as she start pushing his father out of the room.

"Your breakfast is on the table, okay? I'm just going to-" Steve was cut off by Y/N.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, get out now, dad," Y/N said as she finally pushes Steve out of her room.

"Are you kicking me out?" Steve asked, acting hurt.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "I have to change ancient dino dad," Y/N said closing the door on Steve.

He smiled and chuckled, "Just like Natasha," he said going down the stairs.

"Do you have everything you have?" Steve asked her.

"Yes, dad," Y/N said rolling her eyes as she grabs her backpack.

"Okay, we're gonna have to talk about that attitude of yours, missy," Steve said seriously.

"Oof," Y/N whispered.

"Okay," she said as she fixes her hair.

Both of them suddenly heard the school bus honking, "Oh no, you better get going," Steve said looking outside.

"Okay, bye dad, love you," Y/N said hugging Steve one last time before going to school.

"Love you too, bunny," Steve said.