𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞?

A/N: Yall- this chapter might sound cringe, just heads up. Oh and I'll call Y//N "Sarah" cuz I'm tired of saying 'Y/N' lol and I won't really tell more details on tony as this book is supposed to be only about Nat, Steve, and Yn or now aka Sarah

Everything that had happened a few minutes ago confuses everyone. And what confused everyone more was how the hell was that even possible.

Steve, Clint, Yelena, and Sarah never spoke a word after they saw the redhead again. Steve never left Natasha's side. Yelena is in denial, saying that this was just either they're hallucinating or dreaming while Sarah just couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities of what could happen or change. 

"Do you think that she knows me? Or- or do you think that she doesn't know me or my existence?" Sarah's 10000000019219310 questions to America.

America just looks at her scared, "Uhm, no...I don't even know which universe I opened to," America told her.

Sarah stayed silent, "Can we all just take a rest? Cuz everything just seems crazy to me right now, I'm supposed to be working as a wonderful number one lawyer but instead, I am here, helping the 'Avengers' save the universe's ass once again," Jen suggested.

"Yeah, we should, we should just let the others do the work on figuring out who just came out of those cool portals," Bruce said sarcastically.

"Well, they're not even letting us help them so what's the point?" Jen said.

Bruce and Jen start arguing, and the others just either watched or help stop the fight or join the fight or...doing other things or whatever.

"OKAY ENOUGH! We all have to calm down right now before things get worse," Wong said.

"How do you expect us to calm down when we just saw the people we lost....alive again," Clint said.

Kate just looks at her partner with pity, she knows how much his old best friend means to him. Natasha was like a sister that he never had.

Sarah stood up and walks toward the door, "Where are you going?" Clint asked.

"I'm going to check up on the others," She replied walking out.

When she finally got to the door that she was finding, she took a deep breath before opening it.

As she opened the door, a gun was immediately pointed at her head. She didn't move, but she wasn't scared either. As she learned from her mother, don't show fear toward your enemy.

Sarah tilts her head before stealing the gun from the person, Yelena smiled. Though, Sarah could tell that she had been crying. Yelena's eyes turned red from crying.

Sarah smiled sympathetically, Yelena burst out crying on Sarah's shoulder. It seemed like Sarah's smile reminded her of her sister's dear sweet smile.

Almost every one of them can see Natasha in Sarah, and they always love it.

Sarah comfort her Aunt for more than half an hour and after her Aunt got better, she decided to check up on Morgan and the two others.

"Hey," Sarah said leaning in the doorway.

Morgan looked up and smile, "Ayeee," She replied before getting up.

"Mom is taking a rest, she had been shaking after she saw...dad again," Morgan stopped and crossed her arms.

"I don't even know if I can call him dad but yeah..." Morgan continued.

"We'll just have to find out later," Sarah said before sitting at the desk.

"Is Aunt Pepper now okay though?" She asked Morgan.

"Yeah, she calmed down after she went to sleep, and Peter...he's also in shock, he's happy though but he doesn't know if whoever went out of the portal are still the same people that we know," Morgan said.