𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞? Part 2

This is so dramatic i think- but idk

Natasha and Tony followed the group into the main room. Natasha couldn't stop looking at Steve, he look different and sad. She knows that look, did she do something wrong? Tony and Natasha both shivered as they walk through the palace, the last time they'd been there was the time...

Their thoughts were interrupted when they heard noises coming from behind the huge doors in front of them.

"Oh no," Stephen said.

"I must warn you guys, chaos might be happening behind this door right now," Shuri said in a dramatic way.

"Enough, Shuri, we're not in action or drama films," T'challa said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," Shuri replied.

The doors opened, and Shuri was right. It was complete chaos in the room. Bruce and Jen were arguing while Wong was telling Bruce to start by checking the two former Avengers' blood again. The other kids seemed like they were arguing over something. The others were trying to ease the chaos down, while Clint was just in the corner, thinking about something. And the others looked so done with everything.

Steve cleared his throat, and with that, they all went silent. Sarah smiled at her father and rushed to him, "So, how was the test? Can I see her?" She asked her father, all of a sudden, Sarah felt like she was a child all over again, just waiting to see her mother again.

Yelena was just standing in the corner, in shock.

Natasha tilts her head as she looks at Sarah, she felt the urge to hug her but couldn't. God, she somehow looks like her. Could it be?... But no, she's sterilized.

Steve smiled slightly at his daughter, "Yeah, she's okay, I guess," Steve told her daughter.

Sarah then noticed, her mother. She looks at her in shock, she rushed to hug her and tears start streaming down her cheeks.

"I missed you so much!" She cried, hugging her mother. The others looks at the mother-daughter in awe while the others looked worried, That Natasha might not know who Sarah is. And Natasha just stood there, in shock.

Tony looks at Natasha and then at Steve, confused. Natasha cleared her throat, "Uhm, who are you?" Natasha asked Sarah.

Hearing her ask that, Sarah's heart felt like shattering. Sarah pulled away, she looked hurt and heartbroken...She then looks at her dad who bowed his head.

'Of course, how could I be so stupid!' Sarah screamed in her head.

She forced a smile, a hurtful smile. "I'm Sarah! I...I am your-" Sarah was cut off by Natasha.

"Niece? Are you Steve and...Sharon's daughter?" Natasha asked.

They all look at Natasha in shock, heck no.

"NO! NEVER!" Sarah shouted.

Natasha was stunned, then she noticed Yelena.

Natasha smiled and went over to hug Yelena, past Sarah who was about to cry. Yelena, of course, hugged her sister as she start crying.

"Sestra," Natasha whispered.

"I missed you so so much!" Yelena cried, "And I missed you too," Natasha said then they both pulled away smiling.

Tony cleared his throat, "Oh and, uhm, You might wanna come with me if you want to see your wife and children," Stephen told Tony.

Tony nodded merrily, oh he will see them again. He loves and misses them so so much!