𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

A/N: Ik that this is just a short chapter...IM JUST RLLY BUSYYYY T^T i have projects, and I also have an upcoming academical exams next next week

The doors opened, Y/N looked at her father and smiled.

"Dad! Look! We made you friends, this is America, and this is Kamala!" Y/N said hugging America and Kamala who just smiled awkwardly.

Steve couldn't help but smile at Y/N, "You sure did, bunny," he said smiling.

Y/N rolled her eyes at her nickname while her friends tries not to laugh. "Where's Clint and the others?" Steve asked.

"We're here," Clint said as the others walked behind him.

Y/N's smiled when she saw her Aunt Lena.

"YOU'RE HEREEE!" Y/N shouted running toward Yelena to hug her.

"EYYY- HOLD ON! WHY ARE YOU ALMOST HEIGHT NOW?!?!" Yelena shouted after she hugged Y/N.

Y/N laughed while the others smiled, "Huh, never thought that you really have this kind of side," Kate said looking at Yelena.

"Shut up," Yelena said rolling her eyes.

"AMD ANOTHER NEW FRIEND!" Morgan shouted as she and Y/N hugs Kate.

"Sorry about them, they love to hug new girl friends," Peter said rolling his eyes.

"Wassup," Yelena said messing Peter's hair who glares at Yelena, and Yelena high-fived Shuri.

"I thought that the Avengers are old, not young," The woman said next to Bruce.

"Oh yeah, this is my cousin, Jennifer, we call her Jen," Bruce introduced his cousin.

"Hello 'bunch of people who saves the universe's ass," Jen said waving her hand in the air.

"Hi!" The kids greeted her.

Jen just smiles awkwardly.

"OH, AND WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!?!" Morgan shouted when she saw Clea.

Clea raised her eyebrow and looked at Stephen, "Her name is Clea!" America said going toward Clea and Stephen.

"Oh, hey, Stephen!" Peter shouted.

"Yup...still sounds weird," Stephen said as Clea chuckled.

"Cool name! And wow- you got some cool outfit too!" Y/N said smiling at the outfit.

"Bruv. I told you that you love complimenting people's names now," Morgan said, Y/N rolled her eyes.

"And this is Kate, by the way, she never told you guys her name yet," Clint said crossing her arms.

"Uh hi!" Kate greeted them.

"Yeah nobody's going to greet you, cuz we already did," Yelena said.

"And what about you five?" Y/N asked.

"Hiii! I'm Katie and this is Shaun and Xia-ling," Katie said wrapping her arms around Shaun and Xia-ling.

"Shang-chi, actually," Shaun said.

Peer smiles, "You guys look cool," he said smiling.

"I'm assuming that you are trying to contain your excitement right now," Y/N said as Morgan and Shuri laughed.

"I am too, actually!" Kamala squealed, Carol chuckles at her.

"And I am Darcy, and this is-" Darcy was cut off by Peter.

"VALKRYIEEEE!" Peter shouted.

"Eyy, Parker," She said giving him a high-five.

"And this is Lady-" Thor was cut off by Y/N.

"Jane, uncle thor, we know," Y/N said rolling her eyes but still went to hug Thor and Jane.

"I must've forgotten that you really have lady Natasha's personality," Thor said.

When he mentioned her name, sadness suddenly flood Steve's heart.

"By the way, something tells me that you're smart," Morgan said.

"Cuz I really am," Darcy said.

"Lunch is ready," T'challa said as he walks into the room.

"FINALLY!" Shuri, Peter, Yelena, Y/N, and Morgan all said in unison.

"We'll all enjoy our lunch first before we start talking about our meeting," Steve told them.

"Wait, where's Wanda?" Stephen asked.

"With Pepper, she's taking a rest right now," Steve answered.

"Morgan, why don't you go and get your mother and Aunt Wanda," Steve said.

Morgan nodded and pulled both Y/N and Shuri who both groaned.

"Why does my throat feel so dry," Peer complained.

"Want me to check you up?" Bruce/ smart hulk asked.

"He's fine, he was just screaming and screaming earlier," America said giggling with Kamala.

"Why are there no boys here? All of them are ganging up on me!" Peter pouted while they all just chuckled at him.

-During Lunch-

All of them are eating their lunch now, they were talking and catching up with each other, especially Y/N and Yelena. They've been pretty busy the past couple of times. Some of them are even full, gosh they might even gain some weight.

An idea then pops up in Yelena's mind, she smirked mischievously and whispered her plan to Morgan and Y/N who are both sitting next to her.

Y/N and Morgan smiled mischievously and excused themselves to go the bathroom but they went to Shuri's room instead and looked for Shuri's fake spider that Y/N gifted her to prank people.

"This will be so funny!" Morgan exclaimed as she and Y/N walks back to the dining area where they were all eating.

Wanda raised an eyebrow at them, knowing that they were planning something.

"Girls, just in time, deserts are ready," Pepper said smiling.

"What took you guys so long anyways?" Steve asked them.

"Morgan kept messing around in the bathroom," Y/N lied.

Peter's eyebrows furrowed, his peter tingles tingling. As Y/N and Morgan were walking back to their seats, Morgan threw the fake spider and it landed on the table between America and Strange instead of Peter and Shuri.

America screamed, then suddenly she opened a multiversal portal.

"SHIT!" Stephen shouted.

Morgan and Y/N screamed when they were about to get sucked up into the portal but Wanda saved them, Wanda then used her powers to prevent anyone from getting to the portal, the portal only closed when two people were thrown out of the portal.

Steve was protecting Y/N, he then looks around to see everything was a mess. All of them were laying on the floor, shocked by what just happened. His eyes then landed on a familiar red-haired girl who seemed to be dizzy and was soon unconscious.

"Natasha?"