𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 - 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 (Part 2)

With the kids...

Y/N and Peter are playing along with Morgan, Shuri, and Cassie.

"I SWEAR- IF IF I EVER SEE THAT LADY AGAIN, I WILL SHUT MY LAPTOP DOWN!" Morgan shouted.

They're playing 'Mimic' right now, Y/N suggested it as she loves seeing people get scared.

"Don't worry, she's probably- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Peter shouted as he starts running away from the lady.

Y/N couldn't stop laughing, the looks on their faces are priceless! While Shuri looks like she's the only one who's really doing the objectives.

The door opened, and Fury, Kamala, and America walked into the room.

Fury smiled as he saw his granddaughter.

Morgan turned around and tapped Shuri's shoulder.

"What is it?" she asked, Shuri turned around and tapped Peter's shoulder, Peter looks at Shuri confused, and followed her gaze, he stopped playing and then he tap Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N glares at Peter, "What?" She asked, annoyed.

Her eyes widen, "FURY!" She shouted running to hug her grandfather.

"Hellow, Y/N," He greeted her, as he hugs her back.

Shuri and the others look at Fury in shock, he's smiling. That's really rare.

"Oh, and you guys are?" Y/N asked as she turn her head to look at the new ones.

"NEW FRIENDS!" Morgan squealed.

"Hi!" Kamala greeted them smiling.

"Uhm hello!" America greeted them.

"Welcome!" Shuri said.

"I'm Kamala Khan," Kamala introduced herself.

"Cool name!" Y/N told her smiling.

"And you are?" Peter asked America.

"America Chavez," America answered.

"That's a unique name," Y/N complimented.

"And now you become a name complimenter?" Morgan asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "No- Their names are really cool!" Y/N said crossing her arms.

"Thanks...I guess?" America replied, shyly.

"I'll leave you, children, now, have fun, and there are also new other people that will be joining you guys," Fury informed them.

Morgan gasped, "OUR FRIEND CIRCLE IS GETTING BIGGER!" She squealed.

"Sorry, she's really excited when it comes to friends, social things, and all," Y/N said.

"I'm Y/N by the way, and this is Peter," Y/N said pointing her hand at Peter.

"Hey!" He greeted them.

"Spider-man!" Kamala exclaimed.

Peter nodded, "Wait- you're the dude who shoots a web out of his butt?" America asked.

Peter looks at America, terrified while Morgan and the others laugh.

"YOU SHOOT WEBS OUT OF YOUR BUTT?" Kamala asked, surprised.

"No- No, no, no, I make my own webs- It's complicated," Peter said.

"Anyways, this baby is Morgan," Y/N said patting Morgan's head.

Morgan glared at Y/N, "Hello! And I am NOT a baby, I am seven years old!" Morgan said pouting.

"You're still a baby," Y/N teased her.