𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 - 𝐎𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐞, 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: DONT MIND THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER- I know its cringe but like- I couldn't think of anything else T^T

Steve turned around to see a tired and miserable Wanda? What happened to her? Why is she here?

"Wanda?" Steve called her.

Wanda suddenly fainted before she could even reply to Steve. Steve caught her, "Oh gosh," Steve said while Sharon stood there, dumbfounded.

He then looked at Sharon apologetically, "Sorry...I'll make it up to you next time, as you can see, we have a problem," Steve said.

"Oh- No, it's fine, I understand," Sharon said.

"What can I do to help?" Sharon asked.

"Uh, well, I really need to go home right now...can you safely go back home alone?" Steve asked.

Sharon chuckles, "Of course I can, I'll just call my dad," She said smiling.

Steve nodded, "Thanks, I'll go now," He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure," Sharon replied.

Steve carried Wanda to the back seat and went to the other side to sit on the driver's seat. Steve sighed and start driving.

*With Y/N*

"So, how's school?" Pepper asked Y/N.

"The same," Y/N replied, staring at her food.

Morgan looks at Y/N, confused. "What's wrong? Do you not like the food?" Morgan asked her.

"No, I'm just...thinking," Y/N answered.

"About what?" Morgan asked, munching the chicken and the noodles.

"Just...something, I don't know...but I feel like something bad will happen in the future," Y/N admitted.

"Like what?" Pepper asked, curious.

"Like...someone will be back," Y/N answered.

"How so?" Pepper asked her as she feeds Morgan some noodles.

"I don't know...I just feel things, I guess," she answered.

Y/N's phone then rang, she pull it out of her pocket, to see 5 messages from her friends.

"What is it?" Morgan asked.

"Nothing, just friends' messages," Y/N answered, turning off her phone.

"Well, you can reply to them after you finish your food, it won't taste great anymore if it gets cold," Pepper told her, Y/N nodded and start eating.

A few minutes later...

The three finished eating their dinner, and Morgan and Y/N are in the living room, busy with their gadgets while Pepper cleans the dishes.

"Agents of Chaotic"

Mione
Have you guys seen the trending pictures of Captain America online?

Ginny
Why? What is it?

Jane
If it's another funny edited picture, send it right now.

Mione
It's not

Ginny
What is it then??

Y/N
What picture?

Mione
*sends a photo of Steve and Sharon eating in a fancy restaurant*

Y/N
Oh hell nah
Delete that photo
Gross
Ugh