𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 Ⅷ: "𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲!"

☆

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

..:* "You two..." Shinobu sighed, addressing Mitsuri and Arata, "I don't mind all that much about you two making bread-"

"Donuts," Arata corrected, as Mitsuri, whispering 'No, you can't!' was pulling her away from taking a not-so-sneaky bite at the unbaked dough.

"...Donuts," Shinobu continued, "As long as you clean up the mess you made afterward, alright?"

"Don't worry, Shinobu! Leave that to us!" Mitsuri replied cheerfully.

Shinobu left the room, leaving Mitsuri and Arata together.

"Just oneeeee bite?" Arata begged, using her adorable puppy eyes.

"Eugh..." Mitsuri said, unable to resist, "Fine, fine, but one small bite... you might get sick if you eat unbaked dough,"

"YAY! YOU'RE THE BEST, MITSI!" Arata shouted, hugging Mitsuri tightly, then scooping a tiny portion of the dough into her mouth, "Mmmmm,"

"Let's start frying them-"

CLANG!

"EEK! Oh no!" Arata exclaimed, still holding Mitsuri tightly in a hug.

Mitsuri, who had a wild Arata attached to her, had accidentally knocked over the pan that had all the dough in it. The sandy-tanned color batter spilled out of the silver container, splattering onto the ground.

"Nooooo!" Mitsuri and Arata yelled together.

It was quiet for a few seconds, as they silently mourned the loss of their food, thinking about all the memories they had.

Rest in peace, dough. We will never forget you...

"Okay, let's clean it up before Shinobu chews our heads off," Arata perked up.

They plucked it off the ground, threw it in the trash can, and washed their hands. Then, they lightly cleaned the ground so insects would not be attracted to the mess.

Afterward, they washed their hands thoroughly once again.

"Let's remake the dough," Mitsuri suggested, and they started to gather the ingredients and materials that were needed.

"I must have donuts today!" Arata exclaimed.

"We must have donuts today" Mitsuri echoed, smiling excitedly.

Mitsuri greased a large bowl while Arata was heating a small amount of milk, making it lukewarm.

"You think this is too small, or too large?" Mitsuri asked Arata.

"It's very bowl-y," To which Arata replied.

Taking that as a good answer, Mitsuri set the large bowl aside, added a teaspoon of sugar into the lukewarm milk, and stirred it to make it dissolve.