𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⅩⅤⅢ: "𝐆𝐢-𝐆𝐢'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲,"

☆

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

..:* "So..." Muichiro said, slowly, "You're lost?"

Arata nodded. She had told Muichiro about her current situation, hoping he would help her.

"Weren't you staying at the Butterfly Mansion?" Muichiro asked, cocking his head. His hands were folded in his arms.

Arata nodded again, "Then, I ran away. But, now, I want to go back!"

"Why did you run away?"

"I was super sad that Egg-Tomato Owl Man died,"

"...Okay," Muichiro said, slightly confused, "Then, why did you decide to return?"

"Because I miss my family!" Arata replied, "I want to see them again! Can you help me go back to the Butterfly Mansion?"

"...I guess," Muichiro agreed, indifferently.

Arata beamed, her face shining brightly, and ran forward to hug Muichiro.

"YAAAAAYYYY! MOO IS THE BEST!" Arata cheered, squeezing Muichiro.

Muichiro blinked, staggering slightly. He hesitated, then slowly put his hand on Arata's head, patting her awkwardly.

Arata looked up, still smiling radiantly, "Let's go!"

She couldn't wait to meet her family again.

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Moo, Moo! That one looks like you!"

Arata, holding the cardboard box that contained Mew in her hands, was walking alongside Muichiro, chattering excitedly. She was gazing at the night sky, admiring constellations and, according to her, how the stars connected and formed different images.

"Oh, that rhymes!" Arata realized giggling.

They had made their way out of the forest and walked through the soundless streets of the town near them. Rows of empty buildings stretched out beside them. The only sound in the air was the faint hoot of an owl, the occasional rustle from trees when the wind blew, and Muichiro and Arata's footsteps.

"...Which one are you talking about?" Muichiro replied in a dull tone.

"That one, that one!" Arata bounced up and down, freeing one hand to point at the sky.

"I don't see it," Muichiro said, flatly.

"Oh..." Arata said, dejectedly. But, she quickly became up-spirited again, "That's okay! Look, look, that one looks like me!"

"Which one?"

"That one! Look, that part looks like my hair... that part looks like my eyes..." Arata pointed at different stars.