𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⅩⅩ: "𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞,"

☆

☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. ° . ☆ • . ʕʔ . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

..:* The glimmering sun hovered in the clear, blue sky, like a golden pendant floating on the sea, unbothered by any sight of any clouds - whether wispy or bulky. An occasional light wind fluttered through the sky, the trees swaying gently with its rhythm. It was a beautiful day, perfect for a relaxing stroll.

"MOO!"

"What the hell?" Obanai scowled.

"I-I thought I heard Moo call me!" Arata stammered, looking around the street.

"What, you speak cow?" Obanai retorted, scathingly.

"No, silly! But... I thought I heard Moo's voice saying my name... OH, OH! OVER THERE, THEY'RE SELLING BREAD! I WANT, I WANT! GIMME!"

The prospect of bread drove everything else out of her mind. Her excited shouts tore through the peaceful atmosphere of the streets, echoing, as she pointed, with both hands, at a stand on the other side of the road. She was being carried by Obanai, who was simultaneously holding an umbrella to block the sun from coming into contact with Arata's skin.

Squinting briefly in the direction of the stand that was supposedly selling bread, Obanai turned to Arata, looking exceptionally annoyed.

"They're selling dango, not bread," He corrected with an irritated hiss.

Another ear-splitting shriek, emitted by Arata, shook the street, "THEY'RE SELLING DRAGONS? STEAL ME ONE! I WANT A DRAGON! DRAAAGGOOOONN!"

Waving her hands energetically, her smile seemed to stretch too far for her flushed face, her eyes shining and glistening - enthusiasm painted all over her face.

"No! Dango, not dragons, you idiot," Obanai spat, "And stop screeching. My ears are ringing from your obnoxiously loud voice!"

Arata pouted, frowning at Obanai. Then, she took a deep breath and screamed, as loud as she could, right into Obanai's ear -

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"SHUT UPPPP!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Numerous people walking down the street around them, glanced, concerned, at the two of them. Obanai clapped a hand to Arata's mouth, shushing her.

"H-Hey!" A nervous, but determined-looking woman walked up to them, her hand pointed at Obanai, speaking in a loud, accusing tone, "A-Are you kidnapping that child?"

"What?" Obanai replied, looking confused.

A group of people gathered around them, talking to each other in hushed tones, as they looked at Obanai, the woman, and Arata. The chorus of voices murmured in dissent, like a low hiss.