Chapter 3

After telling the whole story to Stella, I confided to her about my desire for renewal and to go away for a while to recharge my batteries and not meet Dante

After telling the whole story to Stella, I confided to her about my desire for renewal and to go away for a while to recharge my batteries and not meet Dante. I stayed at her house for a week working day and night at the café around the corner and then booked my plane ticket to France with the money I saved. Stella was a little disappointed that I left without telling Dante that I am pregnant but she understood my reasons, and why I didn't want to say it.

When I arrived in France in a small apartment in the suburbs of Paris I decided to devote myself to my professional life during my first months of pregnancy so that in 8 months my baby lacks nothing. I started working as a part-time assistant in a small travel agency and took classes to get my international degree in management and finance. I also met Pierre during my studies and we started to date a few years after we met, but he is officially my boyfriend now. 

Three months later I received my diploma and apply for a personal assistant position in the largest e-commerce and sales company in Europe which is located in Paris, moreover, it is very well paid and offers a lot of advantages. And two weeks later I received an email saying I got the position of personal assistant to the CEO of the company, Marc Durand. My boss Mr . Durand is an old man over sixty years old who is known to be inaccessible and ruthless in the business and his life, but with me as soon as he knew I was pregnant he began to behave like a father to me. I worked until the beginning of the 7 months of pregnancy before taking my maternity leave because Marc did not want me to get too tired because of work.

The work that Mr. Durand gave me changed all my life !! I am paying much more than a doctor, at least 40,000 euros a month, I live a luxurious lifestyle but I do not spend on useless things and I do not throw away the money, I know where I come from and I give a lot to associations not to give me a good conscience but because I have enough to help others. Thanks to my work I also have the chance to take time to take care of myself like dyeing my hair blonde to change my head I even bought an apartment in Paris's center so I can say that hard work paid off and I am proud to have accomplished all this alone !!

During the first months, I had no news of Dante, and Stella did not meet him in town so I lived as if he did not exist in my sixth month of pregnancy I looked at the news in my free time and I came across an article saying that Dante's company performed more than 4 million that month and that his empire was just beginning...I closed the page very quickly even if he made me suffer I keep my love for him I am happy that his efforts have paid off, I just wished that I was by his side.

August 10, 2016, at 10:05 pm born my little princess Lilah Hernandez even if I took back the name Smith after the divorce I wanted to give the name of Dante to my daughter so that at least she is a part of him. After giving birth I called Stella to show her little goddaughter with her blue eyes and black hair like her dad and then called Marc and he went to the hospital a few minutes after the call with tears in his eyes. At that very moment, I also burst into tears when I saw his amazed eyes when he took her in his arms, it was the first time I felt the love of a father and I am happy that it was Marc because he is the only one here to whom I told the whole story about Dante and he supported me directly and helped me with my daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING MY WORKS , I KNOW I TOOK ME LIKE ONE WEEK TO PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY :)I'm taking all the constructive comments please !!