Chapter 14

I have been waiting since dawn in front of her hotel, my private investigator informed me that Selena intended to move today

I have been waiting since dawn in front of her hotel, my private investigator informed me that Selena intended to move today. Four hours that I wait hidden in my car just to see her , see them at least two seconds and can talk to her... fix things.

I suddenly get up from my seat when I see her  coming out through the large entrance of the hotel. Our daughter lying in her arms on one of her hips and two suitcases in the other hand. She is beautiful, our daughter too, my family is there in front of me and I could have enjoyed that but I ruined everything and now I find myself hiding in a car to see them.

Behind them, her idiot and incapable of boyfriend who not even helps him carry the suitcases and who only carries a backpack. They all get into their car and I restart the engine of mine to follow them home, I may seem like a creep but I am determined to get my family back.

I follow them in the car by being careful not to be spotted until the car stops in front of a house in a luxurious neighborhood not far from my home. They all go out with their luggage and enter the house and I still find myself waiting for Selena to leave her house without anyone.

I waited for hours to see her go out until the end of the day when I finally saw her come out of her house with a shopping bag in one hand and her wallet in the other. But a few seconds later her boyfriend also leaves the house and follows her to the supermarket... I think my plan will wait.

I've been feeling observed for two days

I've been feeling observed for two days. There is a black mini-van around the corner every day and I see this same van everywhere I go, at work, at Lilah's school, at the supermarket and it worries me and worries people around me too. I feel like I'm becoming paranoid over it.

The preparations for Lilah's birthday are all ready but me and Pierre are going to settle them tonight while Lilah is sleeping. All I have to do is buy a few balloons and cardboard plates for the children, cousins and friends who are invited.

I caress my little girl's hair while she gently plunges into a light sleep, during this nap I will take the opportunity to go buy what I need at the supermarket around the corner despite the discomfort I feel these days leaving my house fearing of being kidnapped by the person in this black van.

After warning Pierre that I'm going to go out even he doesn't seem interested in what I've been saying since our argument, I take my things and my jacket to go buy the things I need. I close the door without forgetting to lock it, you never know. And walk quickly to the supermarket by passing all the possible obstacles that slow down my journey.

I can feel his gaze fixed on me, this impression of being judged from the head to the foot of a piercing look. I ignore this feeling and go into the supermarket. Very quickly I take everything I have to buy for tomorrow, paid and retrace my way home but suddenly my heart skips a beat when a specific black van stops next to me and big hands grab my waist and cover my mouth to carry me in the van...