Chapter 5

I hate Pierre!!! He's a bad guy, he steals mommy and now he steals the house!

He's not my daddy and he steals mommy from daddy!! And he's always mean to me when mommy's not there he gives me chores to do and tells me that dad is not a nice man and he also says I'm a bastard I don't really know what it means but mommy tells me that its a very bad word when I ask her what it means.

At school, everyone has dads except me and I miss daddy, and mommy works a lot but I want to be like other children at school I want to have mommy and daddy with me but if mommy marries Pierre, daddy will be really sad and Me too...

Pierre messed up everything, and now mommy and daddy will never be together again. I cry because if she marries Pierre then she will spend less time with me and she will fall in love with Pierre and have another baby and she will forget me. I cry a lot and wipe my tears, I lie on my princess bed and hide under my duvet. The door opens and mommy sits on the side of the bed and puts her head under the duvet.

"Baby, what's wrong with Pierre?" she whispers affectionately, when mommy talks to me I immediately feel better but I'm afraid she will forget me and daddy. Then I put my head on her shoulder and cry even more, "My baby love.... tell mommy what's wrong, please?" She whispers in a soft voice as she strokes my hair.

"Have you forgotten daddy?" I whisper back while sobbing, she stopped stroking me for a few seconds, and then she started again.  "Of course not, I will never forget daddy because he gives me a little and precious thing, it's you" I raise my head to look at her face and she smiles at me but her eyes are sad.

"Does daddy forgotten us?" after several seconds of reflection mom responds "I really don't know, what I know it's that when you gonna meet your father he will love you very much because you're the best daughter someone can ask for" we hug each other hard for a few minutes until I stop crying "Are you feeling better?" I nod my head yes and go to bed because crying a lot made me tired.  "Good night baby" she whispers and gets out of my room.

Seeing my daughter worried about all this, breaks my heart, I close the door of her room gently and wipe the light tears that escape from my eyes

Seeing my daughter worried about all this, breaks my heart, I close the door of her room gently and wipe the light tears that escape from my eyes. It is already late so I go to my room and slip under the duvet, in addition, tomorrow we take the plane very early in the morning and I am tired already. I open the door of my room and see Pierre already lying in bed but not asleep.

"Qu'est ce qu'elle a dit ?"(What did she say ?)He ask me while i put my pijama and lie down next to him in bed "Elle est inquiète de notre relation et son père lui manque"(She's worry about our relationship and she miss her dad).

I put my hands on my face, all this situation bothers me do I have to tell Dante that he has a child? "Chérie , je suis la, elle va s'habituer a moi et je serais son nouveau papa !" (Darling, I'm here, she will get used to me here and I will be her new dad!) I don't think Lilah wants a new dad, I think it's my fault, that I spend too much time at work so she feels lonely and thinks about the other kids who spend whole days with their parents.

"Good night" and then I fall asleep, I don't know what's going to happen in New York, I think I have to wait until I'm there to find out.

*Bip Bip Bip* I wake up brutally by my phone alarm and rub my eyes to open them. " Pierre, réveille toi !"(Pierre, wake up !)He wakes up gently and stretches before getting up, I also get up and then I wake Lilah because we have to be two hours before the flight even if we are going to travel in Marc's private jet.

We are in the car on the way to the airport and Lilah can not stand in place, she hops in all directions and has a big smile sticking to her face."Lilah are you more exiting about  travel and about seeing aunt Stella in real life ?" she stops jump around and thinks few seconds "BOTH !!!" I laugh, I love that child.

We arrive at the airport and we join Marc in the plane after going through customs. " GRANDPA !!! " Lilah yells and runs to give grandpa Marc a big hug ."Hello my favorite little girl !!" they are so cute , I'm glad that I can have a father like Marc . Then it's my turn to hug my foster dad " Hey my second favorite girl" he laughs when I roll my eyes smiling. " Oh you bring that idiot," Marc says when he sees Pierre, yeah Marc doesn't like Pierre either I don't know why.

" Dad be nice to him "he rolls his eyes and the plane start to fly, then 5 hours after we land in New York the Friday at 6 AM and I miss my hometown. We get out of the airport and I run to a certain person "STELLA" we hug each other so hard that I can't breathe. "AUNT STELLA" Lilah yells too and joins the hug, the three of us start crying, it's good to be home.