chapter 12

" Hiii, baby girl how you doing...you weren't at work today.. Did you go out with hubby?". Anita said with a cheerful voice.

Anita ,was so shocked to hear Lillian sobbing through the phone and before she could form the right words to ask she heard Lillian's voice.

"Everything...is...over...Anita...what do I do.. please tell him I'm not the one in the video...I.. have... only....loved him...and....only...him".  She said through hiccups.

" Oh my goodness Lillian what's wrong...tell me where you are right now I'm coming to pick you up".

Not too long after Anita got off the phone with Lillian, she arrived at Richard's company, and was led straight to his office. And by the time she got there she found Lillian still seating on the floor but  her sobbing had stopped. She sat there with her hands in her hair and didn't even notice when Anita walked into Richard's office.

Anita helped her out of the building although they made sure that she was presentable.. Lillian was suddenly glad that Richard's office was sound proof. She has remembered when she asked why he had designed his office that way but he smiled and told her that it was stylish... And also if he wanted to sing, or say naughty things to her no one would hear them. Not that he had a very great voice but he always insisted on singing for her.

Anita took Lillian to her house and there, she narrated all that had been happening between her and Richard since he came back. Anita was very angry at Richard for not trusting Lillian.

 " I thought he said he loved you is this really the extent of his love? He wants to end your marriage for a mere video?. You know I'm sure that if you were in his shoes you would not believe it and think of ending your marriage..... I mean the whole thing is ridiculous. I can't believe Aaron could do such a thing".

Lillian tried to defend Richard against Anita's allegations but she also asked herself if she was in Richard's shoes instead if she would have believe what the video said...and she answered herself in a heart beat.. she would believe in their love and give him some time to prove that he wouldn't hurt her in such a way rather than believing in some video.. but then again maybe their love and trust in each other  wasn't as strong as she thought it was.

After she had persuaded and told Anita, that she was fine to go home alone Anita finally let her leave. By the time she got home it was already 9pm and after all that happened today she was sure she couldn't stomach any kind of food in fact she had lost her appetite She quickly had a bath and changed from her outfit into her night gown and decided to stand outside the balcony of their room since she was feeling very stuffy.. While standing there she admired the small house they had chosen for themselves.. she remembered when she asked him how many kids he wanted to have he had told her he wanted four kids... And of course she laughed and told him that she certainly won't go Into the labor room four times.. And he said

 " You could just have them at once you know" she remembered chasing him around with her notebook.

She didn't realize that she was crying, when tears started falling down her cheeks she was sure she had cried at least a drum of water today. When she started feeling cold, she decided to go inside and lie down... But by the time she laid down she suddenly recalled what happened in their bedroom the last time...this was the place she finally saw what had changed the man she fell in love with.

Since she couldn't sleep in either of the rooms she decided to come downstairs to the living room and perhaps sleep on the couch. While coming down her eyes were drawn to their wedding pictures.. she could see the bright smile on both their faces.. on that day she was sure that she was the happiest girl alive.. she also couldn't imagine telling her mum about what was going on she didn't even want to know how her mum would react.

Quietly lying down on the sofa, she laid down thinking about where Richard must be and why he wasn't home yet..

A few hours later Lillian had already fallen asleep when she heard the banging on the front door... And waking up with a start, she quickly ran to see who was at the door and upon opening the door, she was met by a drunken Richard. Before she could speak, he stumbled and almost fell but she was able to catch him from falling and at that moment their eyes met.

Looking into his dark gray eyes she could see so much anger and then he pushed her away from him and entered the house. She almost lost her balance but she was able to bold herself up and quickly closing the door she went to help him since he was staggering a lot. Although, she was scared because of what he did the last time he was drunk what could she do she still loved and cared about his wellbeing.

While staggering and almost falling again she held his forearm, to help him. But the next thing she knew, her back once again hit the wall which was behind them and with a growl he said

 " Haven't I told you not to touch me or show up in front of me again"? And by now he was holding unto her shoulders really tightly she could feel his nails breaking through her flesh and sobbing she said " Richard please stop your hurting me".

"Hurting? I can promise you Mrs. Wilson that you are not going through half of the pain I'm going through and why are you still here.. Huhh...why aren't you with your lover.. or didn't he pleasure you enough you want more?". After saying this he pulled the hand of her night gown and began his onslaught on her shoulder blades and by now he was biting through her skin as well.

"Please Richard stop this I'm begging you". She sobbed while trying to rip him off her. And managing to pull him away she slapped him across the face and said.

" What on earth is wrong with you"?. And still sobbing she said cleaning the tears on her face " I don't know who you are anymore but you are certainly not the man I married".

Authors. Note
Hello, its your girl immamiten

A big thanks to all of you who are reading my story.. thanks for giving it a chance I will do my best not to disappoint you all
#AMH
#immamiten😍🥰