Chapter One

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

"Minnie!" I heard a voice call my name as I walked down my school's hallway.

I turned around toward the voice, seeing it was my best friend, Jisung.

"Yes, Sungie?"

"Can you buy me food? Please? I forgot my wallet at home again," Jisung pouted.

I sighed, "We can stop by your house after school to get your wallet, and then you're treating me with ice cream."

"That sounds like a deal!"

I chuckled, "Let's go to lunch now."

We headed toward the cafeteria.

"Ji, what would you like to eat?" I asked him.

"A slice of pizza and a cheesecake please!" he flashed me a smile.

"Alright, go find us a table. Here, take my bag," I handed him my bag and headed toward the lunch line.

"Hey cutie," I turned around to see a tall, raven-haired male standing behind me.

"What do you want now, Hyunjin."

"Hm... I would like to kiss you right now," he smiled.

I flushed red, "What the fuck?"

Hyunjin just giggled, and I rolled my eyes, moving up in the line.

"Hi, can I get a tuna sandwich, a slice of pizza, and a slice of cheesecake, please?" I told the lunch lady, Ms. Oh.

"Yup! That would be ₩9,485.54!" I was about to hand her a ₩10,000 bill when a hand stopped me.

"Let me pay for it," the person behind me said.

"No Hyunjin, I'm paying for myself," I pushed Hyunjin's hand back, which had his card in it, and quickly handed Ms. Oh the ₩10,000 bill.

Ms. Oh only chuckled at our interaction, and she gave me back my change. I flashed a cheeky smile at Hyunjin, who was sulky since he didn't get to pay for my food, as I grabbed my food and went to find Jisung.

I placed the food tray on the lunch table me and Jisung sat.

"Here's your food, you owe me ₩6776.29," I handed him his pizza and cheesecake.

"Did you really do all the math to know how much I'm owing you back?" Jisung said in disbelief.

I simply ignored his question, sat down at the table, and took a bite of my sandwich.

As I took a bite of my tuna sandwich, a tray was plopped next to me. I looked up to see who it was and load and behold, it was Hwang Hyunjin once again.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked, already sitting down.

"Ye-"

"No, no it's not," Jisung interrupted me and gave me a smug look.

"Why do you want to sit with us, Hyunjin," I said in a monotone voice.

"Why? Why can't I?" Hyunjin pouted.

Honestly, his pout is kinda cute, I thought. Wait, What? What are you thinking, Kim Seungmin!

"Don't you have other friends to sit with?"

"Yeah, but I want to hang out with my future boyfriend," my face flushed red again.

"W-What? What the fuck?" I was in disbelief. That had taken me back like crazy.

Hyunjin just winked while I stared at Jisung with a 'Help me' look.

"Ehm," Jisung cleared his throat, looking at his wrist like he was checking the time. What was he even doing? He didn't even own a watch!

I glared at Jisung, giving him a kick in his ankle from under the table.

"Ow!" he exclaimed, holding his ankle.

Hyunjin looked up, confused. "What's the matter, Jisung? Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I just accidentally hit my ankle on the leg of the chair," Jisung lied.

Hyunjin hummed, taking a bite of the spaghetti he bought, "Okay then."

I checked the time on my phone, "Hm, I wonder when Felix and Jeongin will arrive. It seems like their teachers are holding them back."

"Yeah, they're 10 minutes late," Jisung agreed with me.

I heard 2 chaotic people run into the cafeteria, heading straight toward our table as if it was on cue.

"Speak of the devils," I heard Jisung mumble.

"Seungmin! Jisung! Hyunjin?" they both yelled simultaneously.

"Why is he sitting here?" Felix asked, sitting to the left of Jisung while Jeongin sat to the right of me.

"Don't be so rude, Lix," I started. "I'm not quite sure why he's sitting here though."

"Shouldn't you be sitting with your friends?" Jeongin leaned on his chair to look past me and stare at Hyunjin.

"Is there a problem with me sitting here?" Hyunjin asked.

"Not really, we're just not used to it," I reasoned.

Hyunjin only nodded as we all ate our food, an awkward silence engulfing the air of our usual chatty table.

-

I swear this story will get nowhere. + it's my best friend's birthday (irl)

P.S I kept writing in the third person, but I kept on erasing to make it first person because I keep forgetting that this book is in the first person. T^T