Chapter Four

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

The thought still lingered in my mind the next day at school. I was so torn. Even if I liked Hyunjin, he wouldn't even like me back! Sure he flirts with me and never leaves me alone, but I'm sure he does that with every person right?

"Hey Min, are you okay? You've been out of it the whole morning," Felix said, a worried tone in his voice.

We were outside hanging out before classes start. It was kinda stupid since the school requires us to be there at 8:30 in the morning, but the classes don't start until 9.

"I'm just really confused. Don't worry about it," I replied, sitting down on a large rock near the school.

Jisung gasped, "Seungmin? Confused? Oh my god! Seungmin is never confused!" Jisung got up from next to me and held my shoulders, shaking them violently. "Who are you? What did you do to my Seungmin!"

"Ji- Jisung, stop, please," it came out quiet, like a whisper. Luckily, Jisung let go of my shoulders and sat down again.

"What got you confused, Seungmin? You're the top student, and you know like," Jeongin paused. "Everything!" he exclaimed.

"I don't know everything, Innie," I stated. "I'm just- I'm confused about love."

"Love?!" all three of them exclaimed.

"Minnie, you're in love?" Felix asked in surprise.

"I'm not sure!"

"Well, who's the suspect you like?" Jisung interrogated.

"Hyunjin," I mumbled.

"Hyunjin?!" they yelled again.

"Shush! Shh! Quiet down, he might hear you!" I quickly shushed. "And I'm not entirely sure that I like him."

"Well I'm quite experienced with love," Jisung confidently said. "I mean- I already have a boyfriend."

"You do?!" now it's me, Felix, and Jeongin who exclaimed.

Jisung nodded, "It's Minho."

"Minho? You mean Hyunjin's close friend?" I asked.

Jisung just nodded.

"Alright, can we stop changing the topic? I'll just be straightforward with this. Seungmin, what do you feel when you think of Hyunjin?" Jeongin questioned.

"Um... Well... I feel happy with him. I might not show it, but I do. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him, and when he compliments me, the butterflies do somersaults. I feel like time stops when I'm with him, and I feel highly flustered around him all the time," I ranted.

"Oh."

"My."

"God."

"It's confirmed, you like him," Felix concluded.

"Like who?"

We all jumped at the new voice that joined the conversation.

"Hyunjin! Uh- When did you get here?" I questioned.

"Just now," he simply replied and sat on the ground in front of me.

"You're getting your clothes dirty," Jeongin pointed out the obvious.

"I know," Hyunjin stared at me.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Yes, beauty."

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. "Wha-?!" I felt embarrassed since my friends were there, watching this interaction.

Hyunjin just winked at me, making me blush even more. I covered my face with my hands.

"They're in their own world," Jisung whispered to Jeongin.

"I know!"

"I can still hear you!" I removed my hands from my face.

"It's okay, Cutie," Hyunjin let the pet name casually roll off his tongue. "Class is 'bout to start anyway. I'll walk you there," Hyunjin got up, grabbing my hand, and pulling me up as well. He started dragging me toward the school building.

"Wait! I- Bye guys!" I waved toward Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin. I saw them laugh and wave back.

-

This was rushed JSBDBDSKM

** I JUST REALIZED I TYPED FIVE INSTEAD OF FOUR IN THE TITLE OOPS

I didn't write at all yesterday and spent like thirty minutes writing this-