Chapter Ten

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

"Hyun.. Jin?" I ran out of the room.

"Seungmin? Seungmin, wait!" I heard Hyunjin call my name, but I ignored it and ran into a bathroom, locking myself in a stall.

Why did it hurt so much when I saw him do that? Do I love him? I thought to myself. I felt a lump in my throat and dropped down onto the disgusting bathroom floor. I let the salty tears drop from my face, not bothering to wipe them. I buried my head in my knees, letting out silent sobs.

I sat in the dirty bathroom stall until I heard the bell ring. I got up from the stall, dusting off my pants and opening the previously locked stall. I went to the sink and washed my face with water. 

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror. Why am I such a fool? Why do I fall for his stupid tactics? I'm probably just another joke to him. 

I sighed once more before heading to class, knowing I would be five minutes late.

At lunch, I decided not to eat at the cafeteria and ate lunch on the rooftop. It was the only place I could go without seeing him.

I took a bite out of the shrimp before putting it down.

"I don't have an appetite anymore," I mumbled, closing my lunch, and putting it back into my bag.

I curled into a ball, looking at the blue sky above me. The slight breeze went through my hair as I hugged myself.

"Minnie..?" I jumped at the sudden voice.

"J-Ji! Hi!" I stuttered.

Jisung sat next to me, "Min, were you crying?"

"No.. Not now, earlier though.." I mumbled.

"Did he- Y'know.." his voice trailed off.

"I didn't even ask him, I-" I paused for a second. "I saw him kissing a girl."

I saw Jisung's face morph from worry to anger. 

"He was doing what?!" he got up. "Hwang Hyunjin, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you," he mumbled under his breath. 

"Ji- No!" I held his hand in an attempt to stop him.

"Why not? He was flirting with you, and then he suddenly starts to kiss other people as if you were a toy? No, I won't let that happen!" and with that, he left.

I got up, following him to prevent any trouble.

Jisung stormed into the cafeteria, "Hwang Hyunjin!" his voice traveled through the room.

Hyunjin got up from his table. He looked at Jisung before he saw me behind him. "Minnie-"

"Don't talk to me," I told him.

"Please! Let me ex-"

"You don't have anything to explain, Hyunjin," Jisung cut Hyunjin off. "I'm pretty sure Seungmin saw what happened. There shouldn't be any explanation." Jisung held my hand to comfort me.

"No! I need to explain to him! It's not what it looked like!" at this point, the cafeteria had gone silent, everyone looking at this scene.

"What do you mean it's not what it looked like?" I scoffed, showing myself fully to Hyunjin. "I saw it with my own two eyes! You can't be like 'Oopsies! I accidentally leaned in and kissed a girl, knowing I asked someone else out and few days prior!'"

"But Minnie- Please let me explain!"

"Don't fucking call me Minnie, Hwang. Fuck off," I said, walking away.

Jisung followed behind me. I saw Felix and Jeongin getting up from the table and following me as well. 

Once we got out of the cafeteria, all the questions came pouring in from Felix and Jeongin.

"What the fuck just happened in there? What did Hyunjin do?" Felix asked.

"You know how I was supposed to accept his offer this morning? Well, I went to his homeroom, and before I could ask, I saw him kissing a girl."

"Oh I'm gonna fucking murder him," Jeongin whispered under his breath, but it was still audible for me to hear.

"Please don't," I said.

"Why shouldn't we?" Felix questioned.

"I don't want to cause any more trouble. I'll get over him eventually," I sighed. "Let's just go to class early, okay?"

"But don't you have Science next? You share it with Hyunjin," Jisung pointed out.

"Yes, I know, but I'll just ignore him. Now go to class," and with that, I started to head to my next class.

-

I hate this chapter.