Chapter Two

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

"Mother? Father? I'm home!" I placed my bag on the rack near the entrance of my apartment.

"Seungmin! You're home! Would you be kind and help your mother cook dinner? Your father has some important business partners coming for dinner today," I nodded, taking off the jacket I wore and headed toward the kitchen.

I helped Mom cut up the vegetables, stir the soup, season the meat, and plate the table.

"Mom, when will Dad and his guests arrive?" I asked as I placed silverware on the dining table.

"They should be here soon, Sweetie," my mom said, sitting down on the couch since we finished setting up dinner. "Now, we have to get dressed properly for your father's business partners, alright? I put an outfit on your bed before you arrived home. Tidy up your hair and get dressed in that, m'kay?" I nodded, going up into my room.

When I got to my room, my eyes widened when I saw what was on my bed. It was a dress! Although it was an overall dress, I was still shocked. I didn't know my mom would've put me in this!

"Mom! Did you make a mistake? Why is there a dress on my bed?" I yelled to my mom.

"Wear it, Honey! I know it will look good on you! You can use my makeup too!" I heard my mom respond.

I sighed, putting on a white long-sleeved turtle neck, and then putting on the black plaided overall dress. I put on tights to pair with the dress. I fixed up my messy hair and put on some light makeup. I sighed at my appearance. I mean, I looked good, but I'm still in disbelief my mother would have me crossdress. I'm glad she and my father support me as an LGBTQ+ member, but I can't believe she told me to crossdress in front of important business partners!

I looked at myself one last time before heading downstairs.

"Oh my! Seungmin, you look amazing!" my mom exclaimed when she saw my outfit.

"Thanks, Mom," I smiled. "You look amazing yourself."

"Thank you, Honey. Anyways, your father will be arriving any minute now."

As if on cue, the sound of jingling keys and happy chattering was heard from the entrance of the house. Seungmin and his mom got up to greet the new guests.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, welcome to our home!" Mom greeted the guests as we both bowed to our guests.

I helped the guests and my father take off their jackets to hang on the racks. Afterward, my mother led them to the dining area of our house, where we helped them sit down before sitting down right after.

"Is it okay if we wait for our son to come here? He seems to be running a bit late since he just got out of swim lessons," Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Yeah, it's alright with us," Dad replied.

The two business partners (AKA my dad and Mr. Hwang) then started to discuss business things that I don't understand.

After around 2-5 minutes of chatter from Dad and Mr. Hwang, there was a knock on the door.

"Seungmin, Sweetie, will you please get the door?" my mom asked.

I simply nodded, got up from the chair, and went toward the door. I opened the door to reveal who was behind it.

My eyes widened, "Hyunjin?!"

"Surprise, Pretty."

-

Wow, so shocking /hj.

Happy Pride Month by the way! I couldn't post yesterday since it was my best friend's birthday, so I hung out with her for the majority of the day.

Oh, and another thing! Thank you for 100+ reads already. I literally can't believe this book could it the milestone so quick with only two parts, especially with account that wasn't as popular as my previous one. Thank you so much, I love you all <3