Chapter Five

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

I looked at the interlocked hands Hyunjin and I shared. He still held my hand even after we arrived in class. My face turned red.

Why am I blushing so much these days? I thought. I don't usually blush a lot. Hwang Hyunjin, what are you doing to me?

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Hyunjin asked me suddenly, making me jump.

"N-Nothing!" I exclaimed out of panic.

"Are you sure? You looked like you were up in the clouds earlier."

"Mhm! I'm totally okay."

Hyunjin looked ta me suspiciously but didn't question me anymore.

"It's quite convenient that we sit next to each other, so we can hold hands the entire class period," Hyunjin said, holding up our intertwined hands.

I blushed again, "Mhm."

Days passed and Hyunjin would literally never leave me alone. It's to the point where he dragged me and my friends to sit with his friend group. Jisung didn't mind since he got to be clingy with his boyfriend, Minho. As for Felix and Jeongin, it seems like they were flirting with Hyunjin's friends, Chan and Changbin.

After our classes ended, Hyunjin grabbed my hand again and dragged me to the cafeteria.

"Come on, Minnie!" Hyunjin whined. Yes, he started to call me by my nickname (and also pet names). "Set down your bag, I'm hungry, and I want food!"

"Can't you just get it on your own?" I put my bag down next to his seat.

"No! I will always go with my future boyfriend!" he grabbed my hand once again and dragged me toward the lunch line. What's up with him grabbing my hand these days? "Also, I'm paying for you today. Don't you dare protest!" he added.

"I- fine," I sighed.

"What would you like to eat?" Hyunjin asked since we were getting close to ordering our food.

"Um... Maybe some Canh Chua with rice?" I replied.

Hyunjin simply nodded. "Hi, can I get two trays of Canh Chua with 2 bowls of rice please?" Hyunjin ordered.

Ms. Oh nodded, "That would be ₩12,320.33."

Hyunjin handed her his card, and she put it into the device. She handed it back to him after the payment was completed.

We waited to the side for a few minutes before getting our trays and heading back toward the table.

"So Binnie~ Are you single?" I heard Felix flirt with Changbin when we arrived at the table.

"Of course I am, I'm especially single for you~" Changbin flirted back.

I looked at Hyunjin, and we both made disgusted faces.

"Yuck, you two are disgusting," I commented.

"Shut up Seungmin, you flirt with Hyunjin all the time!" Felix defended.

"No, I will argue against that. It's one-sided. Hyunjin is the only one who flirts in the 'relationship'," Minho joined in.

Hyunjin pouted and turned around to sulk.

"What a baby," I mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that!"

-

This was supposed to be a filler, but I guess it's not since I got carried away with writing NSJKNJD.

Canh Chua is a Vietnamese dish by the way! It's a sour soup, and it's amazing with rice! I love when my aunt makes it oml.

And yes, I am Vietnamese, but I don't know the language lmfao. It's a long story, but basically, my whole family is Chinese (hence why I know Cantonese). It's just that my parents and my grandparents on my dad's side were born and raised in Vietnam :).

P.S thank you for 100 reads on just the Prologue?! That was so fast.