Chapter Six

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

It was Sunday, and I was sitting on my bed.

My mom came into my room, "Seungmin, get dressed. We're going out to dinner with the Hwangs. Please dress nicely."

I nodded, shooing my mom out of my room and going to my closet to put together an outfit. I picked out a black and white plaid skirt which was paired with a black buttoned crop top. I layered gold necklaces with gold clip-on earrings and minimalistic gold rings. I put on a black beret and headed downstairs.

"Mom? Dad? I'm ready!" I said, going toward the living room.

"You look amazing, Honey!" Mom said, smiling brightly.

"You do, Son," Dad agreed. "Now, let's head to the restaurant where we're meeting the Hwangs!"

We all headed to the car, and my dad told our driver where to drop us off.

"Thank you for the ride," my father thanked our driver as he led us out of the car.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant 30 minutes away from my home. The restaurant had a fancy but homey feel to it. We headed inside the restaurant.

"Reservation for Kim Seungwoo," Dad told the waitress.

"Oh! Mr. Kim! Right this way please," the waitress led my family to a large room that had a table in the center. It was rather fancy and smelled like lavender.

We ordered some food as we waited for the Hwang family to arrive. Around 10 minutes later, the door opened to reveal Mr. Hwang.

"Mr. Hwang! Welcome!" Dad greeted.

"Why thank you, Mr. Kim," Mr. Hwang gave a smile toward my dad as he, Mrs. Hwang, and Hyunjin sat down at the table.

"We already ordered some food for us, Hopefully, stir-fried noodles, fried tofu, fish, shrimp with jalapeños, and water would be okay? We could always order more if you would like," my dad said.

"Nope! That's actually what we usually order when we come here as well," Mr. Hwang exclaimed, and my parents and the Hwangs started to talk toward each other while Hyunjin and I stayed quiet.

Once the food arrived, I waited for my father to eat before I started to grab food of my own. I filled my bowl of rice with all the tofu, fish, shrimp, etc.

"Oh, Seungmin, let me peel a shrimp for you," Mrs. Hwang said, smiling at me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hwang," I replied when Mrs. Hwang placed the peeled shrimp on my plate.

"Hey Mom, wouldn't you agree that Seungmin looks pretty?" Hyunjin suddenly brought up, making me turn light pink.

"Why yes, he is! Mrs. Kim, your son is rather pretty," Mrs. Hwang agreed with Hyunjin.

"I know he is, his fashion sense is amazing too," Mom added, and I blushed even harder.

Everyone has seen my reaction and laughed at it.

"Th-Thank you," I quietly said.

"Mhm!"

As the business partners started to engage in a conversation, I felt Hyunjin stare at me. I tilted my head when I made eye contact with him since I was confused about why he was staring at me.

I brushed off the interaction, finishing my meal.

"Hey Mom, can I go outside for some fresh air?" I asked my mom, putting down my chopsticks.

"Yeah, of course, Honey. Come back soon though," I nodded, getting up from my seat.

I quietly left the room, finding the exit to go outside.

I sat on a bench near the restaurant, observing my surroundings. Everything seemed so peaceful. The fireflies were lighting up, the crickets were chirping, and the weather was too hot, nor too cold. The streetlights were lit, giving a yellow tint. The moon shone brightly, illuminating the street. Everything was simple, nice, and quiet. It just helped me clear out my head a little.

That was until Hyunjin came out as well.

"Boo!" he said behind me, making me jump.

"Oh my gosh! Hyunjin, you scared me!" Hyunjin laughed at my reaction, sat down next to me, and stared at the view that I was staring at as well.

"So why'd you come out here?" I asked, looking at him.

"I saw you go out, and I decided that I should go out too. I honestly wanted to spend time with you," Hyunjin looked at me as well.

We just stared into each other's eyes. Everything around us just stopped. It was as if the world just revolved around us. We leaned in closer and closer. It was until we could feel each other's breath hover over our lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Hyunjin said which came out to almost a whisper.

I nodded.

That's when I felt his soft lips on mine.

-

I spun a wheel to see if Seungmin was going to crossdress or not, and the wheel went, "Yes, You're making Kim Seungmin crossdress."

Also if you have any Minsung or Seungjin edits/TikToks pls send them to me. My Instagram is oqqinary (I literally made it just today LOL), and my Discord is % moon !!#7802. Just let me know your Discord first, and then I'll add you back <3.