Chapter Three

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

I awkwardly led Hyunjin to the dining room. I was standing in the front while he was trailing behind me.

"Oh, Hyunjin-ah! You're finally here!" Mrs. Hwang exclaimed, getting up to hug her son.

"Hi Mom, Dad. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim," Hyunjin bowed to my parents and then hugged Mrs. Hwang.

Hyunjin sat next to his parents while I sat next to mine, making us sit directly across from each other.

After we were finished eating, my parents and Mr. and Mrs. Hwang went into the living room, me and Hyunjin following after.

"Seungmin, Honey, how about you and Hyunjin hang out for a while? We four will discuss some things that you'll probably be bored of," Mom said to me and Hyunjin.

I nodded, "Come on, let's go to my room."

I led Hyunjin to my room, opened the door, and sat on my bed. Hyunjin followed me and sat next to me as well.

"You look very pretty today," Hyunjin complimented.

"Thanks," I flushed a light pink.

The atmosphere became awkward after that. We both avoided eye contact and didn't utter another word to each other.

"So..." Hyunjin started. "Why are you so pretty?"

I blushed, "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're really pretty. You literally look good in anything."

"I- Thank you?"

"You look especially pretty today, that's for sure," Hyunjin winked.

"Sh-Shut up!" I covered my face with my hands. I was extremely flustered right now. Like- I was a bright shade of red.

"So... Can I have your number?"

"No!"

Hyunjin pouted, "Why can't I?"

"Because, if I give you my number I feel like you'd just flirt 24/7, and I don't think me or my heart could handle it!"

"Oh~ So you're saying that you like me?" he winked again.

"N-No!" Shit! Why did I stutter?

"Hyunjin! It's time to go home now!" I heard Mrs. Hwang yell.

"I'll be there soon!" Hyunjin yelled back. "You know Pretty, I will get your number one day. Promise!" Hyunjin said determinedly and he headed out of my room.

Later that night, I was thinking about my conversation with Hyunjin.

Do I really like Hyunjin?

-
Filler lol.

I got my booster 💪💪

Let's play a game; how many times did Hyunjin say "pretty" in this chapter?