Chapter Seven

Flirt | Seungjin

Flirt | Seungjin

A few days had passed, and the kiss had been on my mind the whole time. I kept feeling the invisible soft lips on mine. The kiss felt like bliss. My heart always starts beating faster than usual whenever I think of Hyunjin. I honestly think I fell for him, which isn't good.

I groaned, tossing and turning in my bed, and kicking my bedsheets.

Hwang Hyunjin, what are you doing to me?

He's taken over my mind. It's honestly unhealthy.

Suddenly, I hear my ringtone go off, making me jump. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. I answered it after I saw who it was.

"What do you want, 'Sung?" I asked.

"Minnie! I'm bored," although I couldn't see him, I knew he was pouting by the tone in his voice.

"Good to know," I said and hung up afterward.

I heard my phone ring again after half a minute passed. I sighed, picking it up.

"Hey! I said I was bored!" Jisung exclaimed from the other line.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I said in a monotone.

"Entertain me please."

"No thanks, I'll pass."

"Why?" he whined.

"Because I'm busy," I told him. I wasn't busy, I just didn't feel like talking to people. It was a regular thing.

"Minnie, please?"

"No, go ask Minho to entertain you, I bet he has lots of entertainment up his sleeves, if you get what I mean," I teased.

"Sh-Shut up!" I laughed at his reaction.

"No but seriously, go to Minho or something, I gotta sort my thoughts out."

"Oo~ Thinking about Hyunjin, aren't you?" the tables have turned. Now he's teasing me.

"Shut up, quokka," my face flushed red.

"No, spill the tea," Jisung said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ugh, fine!"

"Hah! L! I won and you lost! Now spill," he put on a serious tone. Geez, talk about duality.

"Uhhh— hemayormaynothavekissedme,andican'tstopthinkingaboutit," I said quickly.

"Woah Woah Woah, slow down and explain."

"Ugh! Fine! Hyunjin may or may not have kissed me, and I can't stop thinking about it," I confessed.

"He what!?" Jisung screamed, causing me to pull my phone away from my ear. "He kissed you!?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Oh my goodness! Seungjin is happening!"

"I'm sorry, Seung-what?"

"Seungjin, you and Hyunjin! It's a ship name," Jisung explained.

"I— I don't even know what to say."

"What? You two are cute together!"

I blushed, "Shut up!"

"Ooo~ Minnie is shy! Aww!" Jisung teased again. I honestly hate this guy.

"I hate you," I said jokingly.

"Aww, I love you too, Minnie!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to hang up now, don't call me back, you annoying quokka," I said before hanging up.

Han Jisung, you're a mess. I chuckled, getting under the covers, and taking a nice little nap.

"Why am I here again," I mumbled to myself. I'm here at the restaurant again. You know, the restaurant Hyunjin kissed me at.

I walk in, going to the table my dad had reserved. I sat down next to my mom, waiting for the Hwangs to arrive.

"Mr. Hwang! Welcome!" Dad greeted them when the Hwangs arrived. Wow, deja vu at its finest.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim," Mr. Hwang smiled at my dad as he, Mrs. Hwang, and Hyunjin sat down at the table.

"We already ordered some food for us, hopefully, stir-fried noodles, fried tofu, fish, shrimp with jalapeños, and water would be okay? We could always order more if you would like," my dad said. This is like that night again.

Once the food arrived, I waited for my father to eat before I started to grab food of my own. I filled my bowl of rice with tofu, fish, shrimp, etc.

"Oh, Seungmin, let me peel a shrimp for you," Mrs. Hwang said, smiling at me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hwang," I replied when Mrs. Hwang placed the peeled shrimp on my plate.

I quickly finish my meal.

"Hey Mom, can I go outside for some fresh air?" I asked my mom. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen again.

"Yeah, of course, Honey. Come back soon though."

I quietly left the room, finding the exit to go outside.

Once I was outside, I noticed everything was the same. The fireflies were lighting up, the crickets were chirping, and the weather was not too hot, nor too cold. The streetlights were lit, giving a yellow tint. The moon shone brightly, it's light illuminating the street.

"What is happening," I mumbled to myself as I sat down on a bench.

I felt a presence sit next to me. I turn my head to see it was Hyunjin.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," he responded.

"What're you doing out here?"

"I got bored. Hearing our parents talk about business isn't exactly fun, you know?"

I laughed, "It's very boring, yes."

We sat in comfortable silence, just enjoying the peaceful scenery. I felt his gaze on mine, so I turned my head.

We locked eyes, and the world stopped. We just payed attention to each other. We leaned in closer to each other. This was exactly what happened last time. I felt his breath on my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Hyunjin asked which came out to almost a whisper.

I nodded and felt his lips on mine afterward. His lips were soft, like last time. I held on his neck as we kissed. It wasn't a rushed kiss. It was soft and slow. His hands brushed through my hair. We broke apart after we ran out of breath, and I felt his lips attach to my neck, leaving kisses all over it. He bit my neck, leaving marks all over.

I let out a light moan, and he removed his lips from my neck.

"Let's take this somewhere else."

-

I hate myself for this— like the scene was so awkward 😭😭

Anyways, I'm back! My mental health has gotten better <33 I'll probably post slower though since I'm kinda busy these days.