My Green Garden Lotus

Pen is owned by my buddy.
Nezha is owned by the LMK Series.
--
Pen is an isekai character and the Nezha used is the one represented in the LMK Series.
Enjoy!!
--

Trudging through the gentle woods, rain had began to pour. It hit soft cheeks, appearing as tears despite the face not feeling an inch of sadness. Pen had come to a halt and tilted their head up, letting the rain touch their face all over. With closed eyes, they felt droplets tickle their nose and lips. The smell of petrichor grew more dominant each time a single droplet had touched a green leaf or the water-stained ground.

They felt so at home.

Falling into a silence, the sounds of the nearby waterfalls and the gentle breeze that pushed against their face threw Pen into what seemed like cloud 9. Light footsteps walked along the old wooden bridge as they slowly opened their eyes with a smile. It was beautiful to see all the natural colours of the jungle appear more vibrant from the added water. Feeling a sudden burst of energy provided by the scene, Pen began to run down the bridge. Sounds of feet against wood added into the waterfalls. Whoops and cheers could be heard from the upbeat Pixiu, the sun peeked out from the clouds and helped lighten the path for them.

They ran until their legs couldn't go anymore. The scenery slowly opened up from a closed off jungle to the beautiful mountain peeks of the Flower Fruit Mountain range. It was a beautiful sight for sore eyes. Pen pushed away their sage green strands from their face to admire the landscape around them. "Holy-..! Let's go!" Their cheeks began to hurt from the smile they held up for so long. With a large deep breath, Pen cheered loudly, hearing their voice echo across the range. They laughed and jumped around happily, white split tail swaying quickly along with their movement.

All was bliss, but they suddenly stopped upon the sight of a particular lake. "Whoa.." Pen ran as fast as they possibly could to make it to the body of water. Upon closer inspection, they found a lush overhang of large and thick leaves which created a gentle shade over a part of the lake. The rain barely snuck past to touch the pixiu from under the cliffside where they moved to. Little pink lotuses sat atop of green lily pads along with smaller droplets of water. Illuminated vines held small berries that glowed a gentle yellow light. "It's so-" "-beautiful.. I know.." In reaction to the deep voice, Pen jumped and held their chest tightly. "Who?!" Realizing just who was with them, they were quick to drop their guard. "Ah, Nezha." The lotus prince looked over at the pixiu, giving them a small nod as a hello. "What are you doing here anyways? It's raining." His stoic persona not even flinching when a droplet of rain fell on his long, obsidian hair.

Nezha made his way over to the shore of the lake and his rings of fire following closely behind him. "Nothing much really, the rain is just.. calming. I don't know - I just feel so at home here." Pen's cheeks flushed slightly, thinking about their experiences recently and how they've all been so enjoyable, with all the ups and the downs. When looking back over at the prince, Pen was surprised to see his eyes on them intently. He was clearly listening to every word they said and the pixiu could swear they caught a faint smile on his face.

"I'm glad. I noticed the changes in your behaviours from the first time we met to now. You seem so much happier now..." Nezha turned his body to properly face them. "You smile so much more now. It's remarkable." Pen felt their face warm up, though they shrugged it off - playing it for the heat around them despite knowing the truth.

Butterflies flewed rapidly around Pen's stomach. "Oh, shut up, you - princey..!" Nezha let out a low chuckle, he held his hand out. "Come here. I want to show you something." The pixiu just raised their brow, confused. "Hurry up, before the sun sets." With a sigh, Pen walked over to him and took his hand. "Now what did you want to show m-" They gasped loudly. The prince had lifted them off their feet, holding them bridal style. "Hold tight, alright? I'd rather not drop you." Definitely flushed and red in the face, Pen nodded very warily. "Don't - Don't you dare drop me.." Nezha gently squeezed their leg with a smile, "You should know I would never let that happen."

In an instant, the two were in the orange and scarlet sky with Nezha leading them further away from the small lotus lake. Pen looked around, admiring the beauties and wonders of the valley around them. Shyly, they looked up at the prince to see him slowly look down at them. 

"Something wrong?" To hide their red expression, Pen pushed his face up by his chin. "No!"
They mumbled a small 'I'm fine' before letting out a quiet sigh.

Despite some moments passing, Pen couldn't shake the nervous feeling from their stomach and the red dust from their cheeks. Nezha landed in a small green garden, from what Pen could tell - there seemed to be nothing special about this garden. "Nezha? What are we doing here?" They heard the prince approach them from behind and gently cover their eyes. Pen was confused to say the least. "Princey! What the he-" "Shh.. Just wait a little bit, alright..?"

Swallowing loudly, the pixiu decided to nod and stay quiet.

Some moments passed and during the time, Pen stayed quiet, only listening to the small breaths coming from Nezha and the faint crickets that began to chirp. "Ready?" He whispered. "Finally - I thought I'd be blind forever.." Pen used their previous extroverted behaviours to mask their current flustered one. Nezha removed his soft hands from Pen's eyes.

The sight was unbelievable. Fireflies flew around the darkened garden, pink lotus flowers glowed all over creating a pink tint on the two of them. "Pen. Stay with me."

Their faced flushed at his words, Pen hid their face in their hands. "Nezha-..!" Pen could hear him walking over in front of them, but their mind just couldn't process it. "Don't look away, you're eyes are beautiful... You, yourself, are just too beautiful for hiding." The flustered pixiu fid their face in the crook of Nezha's neck, shaking slightly from the experience they've never had with the prince before. His arms wrapped around Pen's slightly smaller figure, gently rubbing their back. "I want you to stay with me.." The prince rested a kiss just above their cheek. He waited for a response from the pixiu.

"Of course, you idiot.."

Fin