Little Tears

Royal!Juli x Royal!Muzha
--
Royal!Juli is owned by time_pickle on insta and Royal!Muzha is owned by mandas.arts on insta.

--
Enjoy!!

--

Juli gripped onto the expensive fabrics of their close one, unable to stop their tears from flowing out of their eyes. "I - I just.." Warmer hands wrapped around Juli's small frame as they cried, hiding their face in the crook of Muzha's neck. His once goofy and upbeat voice, now low and serious. 

"Shh.. It's okay... Just let it out.." He did his best to remain strong, holding back tears of his own. Muzha was in pain as well, but he had to remain strong for his beloved. To see them hurting in his place was one of the worst feelings he had ever experienced. All he wanted was for their suffering to end. "I'm here.. I-" "Don't let go..! Pl-Please.. I just.." Juli choked out between sobs. "I-I just-.." They let out their heart's ugly emotions as they gripped the fabrics tighter. Muzha rested his cheek atop Juli's head, closing his eyes. He listened to their cries and pleads for him to not leave. "I would never.." 

He rubbed their back, drawing slight circles to make them feel better. "I'm here for you..." Despite pushing down his own feelings and emotions, bottling them up, he knew that his love would feel better soon. 

That brought him great comfort.

FIN