Mi Querida and His Morning Breath

Royal!Wil x Royal!Lako
--
Royal!Wil is owned by peonytears08 on insta and Royal!Lako is owned by moodyenderin on insta.
--
Enjoy!!

--

Little songs and whistles played through the kingdom of Silver Lights. It was the blissful morning after the most lavish party the domain could hold. A wedding. Their majesty, Lako, had finally been wed.

Rays of sunlight kissed awake a certain lord, opening their eyes to a smaller sleeping figure. It was just as they had imagined it to be. To finally have their special someone laying down beside them, two gold-laced silver bands on both fingers, nothing but a gentle breeze to carefully wake them up to the beautiful sight. Their husband was perfect in their eyes and nothing would ever change their mind on it. "So handsome.." Low and husked, they spoke quietly as to not wake up Wil.

The more they watched, the more they would catch a glimpse of Wil's long ears twitching ever so slightly. A little nose wiggle from perhaps smelling something in his dream or as a reaction to someone's voice in the slumber. Either way, everything was going perfectly. As little strands of hair fell over the asleep hybrid's face, with a chuckle, Lako pushed them away only to then cup their love's cheek. They loved how perfectly the little rays of sun tickled Wil's cheek and nose.

"How I love you so.." They watched their beloved creature take soft breaths before placing a kiss atop his head. "Te amo mas que nada en el mundo, mi querida..."

Wil's eyes began to flutter awake, his blurred vision seeing a familiar figure watching him. He lazily rubbed his eyes, letting out a small yawn. Lako found it so cute, the yawn. They loved how it perfectly fit him. "Goo... mornin'.." The creature mumbled out. He was clearly still exhausted from the nights before. The wedding had lasted a little over 3 days. The first being the ceremony, the second being the celebration, and the third - exclusively for the two of them - being the aftermath.

Lako had taken Wil all over the city on their third day. From bakeries to gardens, lake rides to walks in the garden, the day was filled with perfect little dates. So, of course, that from all the walking and lack of sleep due to their personal, intimate times - Wil would be exhausted.

Neither of them could stop smiling those days, and to sleep with each other in the same bed oh so peacefully, life would perfect. In a gentle and swift movement, Lako pulled Wil close to their body, wanting to feel their love's gentle warmth. Wil let out a small chuckle as he looked up past the platinum fur to see a welcoming smile on his wed's face. "Te amo, Lako.." Both of the being's faces were flooded with a dusty red, so in love with the other that they felt that the bed they lay on was the nineth cloud.

Wil brought up his smaller hands to Lako's tanned cheeks, cupping them and caressing their facial markings. The inseparable couple came so close to where they pressed against each other, lips against lips. It was yet another thing that was could be considered blissful in the Silver Lights kingdom.

The kiss lasted only a few more seconds before the lover's reluctantly parted for air. "Sorry.." Wil whispered, hiding his flushed face in the furred crook of Lako's neck. "What for..?"

"For my morning breath..."

FIN